View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:57 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond reputeBobby No Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 204,156.57
Total Points: 1,120,887,747.21
For the "eye candies" everyday. - jjbj2 please let them have a sex tape. i want to see her get destroyed. please! - bearman3000 In case you wanna stop from sexual abstention - led :D - *Boss Lady* Good luck man, I can try and send you some tips if you PM - rorymac 
Default Who Are The Posters That You Think Are Shot Or Soon To Be?

it has been almost 7 years that i have been a member of this forums. in 2 years i am reaching my 30's and personally as of now i think that i am shot to shiet up in here. i also think that i never was one of the top posters anyway. it's like i am a journeyman in this forums.

but among other members who i think are shot are probably riz/shaun, richloc or whatever his name is now, led is soon to be, tua because of the bannings.

what about u guys who u think?
Bobby No Sex is offline   Reply With Quote