Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was your first ever celebrity crush?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kim basinger

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      For real?
      You know whats crazy is she is older now and still hot!

I was watching how to make it in America the other week and she was in it. My god she's fiiine

Comment

Six from Blossom. Not the best looker but there was something about her.

Comment

Alyssa Milano from Who's The Boss

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            Neve Campbell in The Craft.
            Jeez. Legit my first celeb crush I can think of. My older sister had that film on every day.

That and Alanis Morrisette on the CD player. I still love jagged little pill as an album. Alanis isn’t fit though.

It was Campbell and the mental one I was into who turns up in Almost Famous a few years later as a groupie.

To be fair that’s still my type. Celebrity crush wise Campbell just graduated in Zooey Dechanenel, Rachel Weiss anyone you can suspect could be half a goth and probably a bit mental

Comment

Kind of liked Kim Richards back in the day, but she turned out to look like a cokehead and her sister Kyle is way hotter. Also liked Drew Barrymore from ET and Jennifer Cooke from V and Jason Lives, but first real crush was probably Larisa Oleynik who played Alex Mack.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Jeez. Legit my first celeb crush I can think of. My older sister had that film on every day.

That and Alanis Morrisette on the CD player. I still love jagged little pill as an album. Alanis isn’t fit though.

It was Campbell and the mental one I was into who turns up in Almost Famous a few years later as a groupie.

To be fair that’s still my type. Celebrity crush wise Campbell just graduated in Zooey Dechanenel, Rachel Weiss anyone you can suspect could be half a goth and probably a bit mental
                Seem like we have more in common that just being a Blues fan bruh..

I know that mental chick, Fairuza Balk. She was in American History X and The Waterboy. I've never seen Almost Famous. I thought she was the most, less attractive in the group.

Even though i'm not easily attracted to a sista but that black chick in the group was pretty fly too. Reminds me alot like Mel B.

Comment

Originally posted by too_much View Post
                  Britney Spears, lasted two days.
                  Typical Britney

Comment

Cindy Crawford
                    Lisa Ray

Comment

Danielle Harris (pre-puberty, I was like 9 or 10)

Jenny McCarthy (during puberty, I spilled a lot of seed thanks to her)

Comment

Working...
                      X