No announcement yet.

Indongo beats Garcia easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indongo beats Garcia easy.

Thats what i will predict and if they ever will fight. Indongo cruises a 9-3 easy win. Too much speed and reach.

You may have had a point but then you went and said it would be easy.

Comment

Garcia can't handle the Dong. Too much reach

Comment

I agree, Mikey Garcia might be a better talent, but he would be too disadvanatged against Indogo at 140. I favor Garcia, but I wouldn't be surprised if Indongo wins this

Comment

You talking about Mikey or Danny? Both of them would brutalise Idongo. Ricky Burns is a glorified C level fighter.

Comment

I think Garcia can beat him by KO. There are 36 minutes in a 12 round fight and Garcia will find a way to land his bombs. Burns can't punch so Indongo fought him accordingly. He can't make many mistakes against Garcia.

Comment

Crazy prediction IMO. Mikey is a LEGIT fighter. Dude would box circles around Indongo and would ahve too much speed and power.

Comment

I agree. Too slick too black

Comment

i will never understand the indongo hype. the guy was tripping over his feet at times against burns. lets see what happens when he throws them looping shots at garcia, mikey will take his head off. beating a shot ricky burns doesnt mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    You talking about Mikey or Danny? Both of them would brutalise Idongo. Ricky Burns is a glorified C level fighter.
                    Indongo would beat Danny Garcia at 140. Garcia struggled with Herrera, and Indongo is taller and longer than Herrera.

Comment

Working...
                    X