Collapse
No announcement yet.

$750 million Divorce package

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger is done. With all this and the HGH stuff coming out it is hard to ever seeing him get back to his old form. If he was going to screw slags and **** stars he should never have got married. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She must really hate him and is going to make him pay.

Comment

I hope she gets it and then spends it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Take it as a lesson guys ... if you ever come into some serious paper, Get a pre-nuptial or a good lawyer who can and would limit how much your lady can rape you for .......... Because they will rape you!!!!!!
        Michael Strahan had a pre-nup and that didn't help him. It's all on the judge. C'mon man, you know how crooked and bias people can be. The lesson is no matter what, don't trust a women.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          I hope she gets it and then spends it with me.
          Unlikely homie!!!!

Once these broads rape a guy with big paper .... every guy from that point on has got to have even bigger paper - Or no dice.

Look at Jin Mosley ... she got no where near what Erin is going to get and her attitude is through the roof {With just that little bit of paper she got from Shane}. So you know a babe with a couple hundred mill ... is at least looking at billionaires.

Comment

if she donates it to africa afterwards then its all good

Comment

disgusting.

all for working out on the stairmaster and hiving things go in between her legs and come out from in between her legs.

Comment

She will never get 750,000,000

Tiger just past the 1 billion mark in earnings himself. that includes his winnings and all the endorsements. He might have about half that in assets now after the taxman etc.

She will end up with about 150,000,000. Enough to shut her up. Whatever happened to the good old days and the 50/50 splits. Seems she wants all he has now and possibly all of his future earnings. Greedy *****.

Comment

she'll never get that much maybe at most 100 million but I'm not even sure she would get that.

Comment

why does a man have to pay the fuken wife?

Comment

Lol good. He ****ed up, and should pay. I ****in hate Woods. That billionaire will still be rich after this.

Comment

Working...
                      X