X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    he better bro...

I'm still foolish enough to believe justice exist in this country. Hopefully MSNBC, BET and the MTV's of the world haven't polluted the minds of the jurors
    Unfortunately the liberal media already did its damage when the case first emerged. They painted GZ as a neo-nazi Klan member and TM as a 13 year old baby. I wonder why though? Why were they so quick to point out GZ's "wrongdoings" in his past, but somehow forget to mention TM was a drug dealer, a thief, was suspended from school for fighting, was found with burglary tools and women's jewelry etc?

I just hope when Mr. Zimmerman walks free, parents will think twice about letting hip hop/gangster rap influence their kids. I also hope the Walgreen's in those areas are properly secured, we don't want more riots and looting.

Last edited by thuggery; 06-24-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      he better bro...

I'm still foolish enough to believe justice exist in this country. Hopefully MSNBC, BET and the MTV's of the world haven't polluted the minds of the jurors
      Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Unfortunately the liberal media already did its damage when the case first emerged. They painted GZ as a neo-nazi Klan member and TM as a 13 year old baby. I wonder why though? Why were they so quick to point out GZ's "wrongdoings" in his past, but somehow forget to mention TM was a drug dealer, a thief, was suspended from school for fighting, was found with burglary tools and women's jewelry etc?

I just hope when Mr. Zimmerman walks free, parents will think twice about letting hip hop/gangster rap influence their kids. I also hope the Walgreen's in those areas are properly secured, we don't want more riots and looting.

If i didn't know any better, I'd say this is the same person on two different accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

I remember when this video original aired the title was " White man shoots and kills black boy" before they changed it when they found out he wasn't white.

listen to how they describe Trayvon and what they say about Zimmerman @ 1:25

Comment

this again?!

gawdam let it go already.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
            lol @ people using the excuse Zimmerman was "stalking" Trayvon to justify Trayvon confronting Zimmerman and then proceeding to beat the **** out of him and smash his head off the concrete floor, are you serious? You morons know nothing about law, nowhere in the law does it state following someone for the span of 10 minutes in your own neighborhood is illegal.

In the end I suspect the people defending Trayvon will either be black or liberal as fuark and the people defending Zimmerman will be "racists" and people who actually know the law/have common sense.

If any of you think it's okay to walk up to someone, beat the **** out of them and then smash their head off the floor as they lay there screaming for help because they were observing you in their own neighborhood then hey, you're ****ing ******s and you deserve to get shot when you pull that ****.

What happened to Zimmerman being a aryan KKK member and Trayvon being a 5 year old black angel, offspring of Lord Obama, by the way? Facts get in the way of the liberal racial **** stirring?
            Is disobeying an order from an officer of the law a crime?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              Is disobeying an order from an officer of the law a crime?
              Depends entirely on what "order" the officer of the law issued and what context/circumstances.

Are you referring to when the Police operator told Zimmerman "You don't need to do that" ?

That can hardly be considered an order.

Is smashing a mans face/head in to the point he's screaming for his life because he was following you a crime?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                this again?!

gawdam let it go already.
                the trial is happening right now....

everything has been leading up to this

Comment

I feel that a a lot of you are so blind by racism that you refuse to believe the fact that Georgie Zimmerman was wrong for following this young kid. The 911 tape is pure evidence that GZ was told not to engage TM. How can some of you be so stupid? I hope you racist fools never have children.

Comment

trayvon is a punk that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
                      Who is blinded by racism? Seems to me the only thing YOU see is the race of Trayvon, you're not interested in the facts.

If it were a black neighborhood watchman shooting a Hispanic guy, with everything else being exactly the same, you be saying the watchman is not guilty.
                      It must be racism because people are ignoring the key fact that GZ was told not to follow. If GZ listened to dispatch, TM would still be alive. If it were a black neighborhood watchman shooting a Hispanic guy, with everything else being exactly the same, I would think the black man is wrong because the dispatch told him not to follow.

Comment

Working...
                      X