Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo -vs- Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it because golden boy must know they have to put canelo in with a legit 154 pounder next.

then it leaves ?? for the main event?

Comment

Would this shock anyone? Guerrero's a welterweight, he fits Alvarez's criteria perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        so then i wonder who floyd will have lined up
        More than likely, he'll fight Marquez again...that's if Juan is free of his fight deal with Top Rank (Im not sure though).

People will just wanna see how Marquez will do this time around, since he admitted that the weight was an issue in the first fight.

Though he gave Floyd credit for his skills, he made more of a complaint about the weight.

We'll see....

Comment

Makes no sense at all

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            I doubt it because golden boy must know they have to put canelo in with a legit 154 pounder next.

then it leaves ?? for the main event?
            No they won't. The won't risk anyone that has a chance to beat him. Not with a Floyd date lined up for september. Luckily ginger bumhype has stupid fans & a media circus behind him to sell the myth. So they'll fight another overmatched & or shot lil guy & sell it through the media to stupid people who'll believe the hype.

Not to mention the Floyd fans who'll do there part to hype the match. Only to cry when real fight fans call that matchup what it really is, which is a trash matchup that Floyd deserves no credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Would this shock anyone? Guerrero's a welterweight, he fits Alvarez's criteria perfectly.
              Blown up lightweight, but yeah he would fit the unfortunate pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Blown up lightweight, but yeah he would fit the unfortunate pattern.
                I'll give Guerrero the welterweight designation, Berto fight earned him that much.

Comment

Another WW? What a shocker. Wonder who this leaves for Floyd though.

Comment

I actually don't believe this rumor, even-though Canelo's history would prove that he has no problem. GBP matchmakers can't be this crooked.

Comment

I don't believe it'll happen. GB isn't that stupid, are they?

Comment

Working...
                      X