Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents ever walk in on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One time when I was about 16 I was banging a girl on my parent's couch and my little sister came down, screamed, and picked up a shoe and threw it at me

My parents also caught me as a teenager, but there was never really any repercussion for it. I felt more bad for the girls than anything.

Comment

i walked in on my dad beating it on the dining table.

he saw me passing by, but he just kept beating that little thing and he was moaning the whole time. he has no shame.

crazy mother fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        My older sis walked in on me getting a bj. Girl was under the covers and sis just walked in and my girl like played sleep lmao. My sis fell for it and was standing there talking to me while my dick was in my girls mouth. :|... Being all bent n s hit. Good thing sis was only there asking if we wanted to go to the lake n shi t
        You should have seduced her...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          i walked in on my dad beating it on the dining table.

he saw me passing by, but he just kept beating that little thing and he was moaning the whole time. he has no shame.

crazy mother fucker.

Comment

yes. my mother walked in on me...i was always giving her hell about walking into my room unannounced so when she caught me in this embarrassing position I actually got pissed and thought 'i'm gonna fix you, ma'. i then proceeded to continue masturbating, looking my mother dead in the eye with my mean mug till i finished.

she never walked into my room without knocking again.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              yes. my mother walked in on me...i was always giving her hell about walking into my room unannounced so when she caught me in this embarrassing position I actually got pissed and thought 'i'm gonna fix you, ma'. i then proceeded to continue masturbating, looking my mother dead in the eye with my mean mug till i finished.

she never walked into my room without knocking again.
              You should of seduced her...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                You should of seduced her...
                nah, she's my mom, we don't got it like that. besides, i was mad anyway.

Comment

I cant believe nobody's story ends in seducing who caught them and ended the night having a threesome....dafuck guys??

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    I cant believe nobody's story ends in seducing who caught them and ended the night having a threesome....dafuck guys??
                    a three some with your parents?

Comment

Never got caught in the act of either.

Did wake up with lil Pea in some girls ass after a night of coke, weed, and liquor that my friends parents had stashed in their theater room, with his dad going ape shit.

Ex-officer in the military roaring at the top his lungs, and my head felt like it had been in one of those bear traps from the Saw movies.

I miss the 90's......

Comment

Working...
                      X