Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pippen > Kobe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must have a really long nose or are from Arkansas. Otherwise, there is no reason for posting garbage like this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Interesting. I love Pippens game but he wasn't seeing Kobe on the offensive end. Then again, Kobe doesn't have the all-around game that some of the greats possess. He's a hall of famer but his fans love to pump him up like he's a pair if Dee Brown Reeboks. Pippen in his prime wouldn't shut down Kobe, but he'd force him to a very low percentage whilst shooting 28+ shots.

Be real though, Pippen with last years Lakers would have given the Thunder a longer series but not beaten them.
      what does Kobe do? He shoots the ball.... thats it. His defense is overrated.

while Pippen is the swiss army knife of nba players. He'll do whatever the team needs on any given night. 30pts, he'll do it. 12 asts, he'll do it. 12 rebs 5 stls and shut down the best player on the other team while only taking 8 shots cuz his teammates are on a hot streak, he'll do that too.

Kobe just scores no matter what. He's a point whore.

Comment

Scottie IMO the second best player that the Bulls franchise ever had (next to Jordan)...incredible talent but you can't compare him to Kobe...

Kobe takes this one easily...

Comment

WTH did Pippen win without Jordan?

Pippen played with Olajuwon, Barkley, and Drexler in Houston and didn't even make the finals.

Pippen also played on a loaded Trailblazer's team with Wallace, Smith, Sabonis, Grant, Wells, etc. that didn't make the finals

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Scottie IMO the second best player that the Bulls franchise ever had (next to Jordan)...incredible talent but you can't compare him to Kobe...

Kobe takes this one easily...
            If Rose stays healthy, I think he will be better than Pippen.

Comment

pippen was great. love pip.

pippen led the bulls to 6 titles.

should have been 8 but he got screwed by the refs in 94 and ballhog jordan screwed it up 95.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Interesting. I love Pippens game but he wasn't seeing Kobe on the offensive end. Then again, Kobe doesn't have the all-around game that some of the greats possess. He's a hall of famer but his fans love to pump him up like he's a pair if Dee Brown Reeboks. Pippen in his prime wouldn't shut down Kobe, but he'd force him to a very low percentage whilst shooting 28+ shots.

Be real though, Pippen with last years Lakers would have given the Thunder a longer series but not beaten them.
                Pippen would have added nothing if you took away Kobe. The Lakers bench prevented a long series.

Comment

bulls best record WITH jordan but WITHOUT pippen?

40-42

bulls best record WITHOUT jordan but WITH pippen?

55-27

enough said.

Comment

These two are kind of a pick'em for me. If you were having a draft I think Pippen would go ahead of Kobe because of all the tools he can bring to the table, but in terms of ATG status Kobe wins.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      These two are kind of a pick'em for me. If you were having a draft I think Pippen would go ahead of Kobe because of all the tools he can bring to the table, but in terms of ATG status Kobe wins.
                      He wouldn't in my draft. I don't even think it's close between the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X