Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez interviews Pac. Pac says he wants to fight Marquez over Bradley in Mexico(VID

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez interviews Pac. Pac says he wants to fight Marquez over Bradley in Mexico(VID

Respect to Pacquiao for wanting Marquez in Mexico.

I hope Manny leaves Bob Arum and goes to Mexico to fight Marquez.

Comment

Fuhck it. Make it happen yea.

Comment

LMAO did you see the Smile on Marquez when he heard Manny say he wants to do the fight in Mexico? JMM was smiling hard, he was like YES I can finally win now!

Comment

got to laugh at JMMs enthusiasm he just loves to fight Pac, and hes fidgeting in his chair and gettin all excited about fighting in Mexico now, Pacs got his hopes up.

But got to love Pacs humbleness at the decision and wrong to hate Pac just cos he got a close decision against JMM. Pac took his decision like no other boxers ive ever seen and that deserves respect.

Comment

Forget about Bradley, he's just going to be KO'd as part of the script anyway, go fight JMM and finish your rivalry.

Comment

LOL, look at the smile on JMM when Pac said he wants it in Mexico.

Comment

do it manny , im not interested in a bradley rematch anyway

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post

Respect to Pacquiao for wanting Marquez in Mexico.
                  JMM and MP are so chill, only the fans are the ones who go ape*****.lol

i guess it's the passion we have towards our fighters

respect to both.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    JMM and MP are so chill, only the fans are the ones who go ape*****.lol

i guess it's the passion we have towards our fighters

respect to both.
                    can you imagine other "type" fighters staying so calm & professional if that happened to them?

Comment

Working...
                    X