Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short clip of Ortiz training for Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first 4 rounds Ortiz is going to be so dangerous.....I can't wait to see it unfold

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      The first 4 rounds Ortiz is going to be so dangerous.....I can't wait to see it unfold
      Amen. If Ortiz has an chance of winning, it will happen within 5 or 6 rounds....after that, it's all Floyd.

Comment

Ortiz is gonna get shut out.. Floyd is going to beat this dude easy IMO. Ortiz has a punchers chance to make it interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          Ortiz is gonna get shut out.. Floyd is going to beat this dude easy IMO. Ortiz has a punchers chance to make it interesting..
          u mean like 12-0?

Comment

SIZE DOESN'T WIN FIGHTS

Comment

Originally posted by passey View Post
              Amen. If Ortiz has an chance of winning, it will happen within 5 or 6 rounds....after that, it's all Floyd.

Thats what everyone says about every Mayweather opponent...and nobody has ever gave him trouble in the first 4 rounds of a fight to the point where he could have lost....

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                lol.......was he clowning Floyd in that 2nd vid? Mocking him?
                I thought the same thing. That is the cadence that Floyd uses where he jabs and pitty pats the bag and then throws a hard bodyshot.

Comment

Better improve that footwork.

Comment

I just realized how tough this fight could possibly be. Ortiz is a big ass southpaw and Floyd has had his most trouble with guys practically 2 weight classes above him on fight night (Castillo, Oscar). I hope Floyd can get Ortiz's respect or this fight coulf get dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      SIZE DOESN'T WIN FIGHTS

This is true, but it certainly helps to be bigger and maybe strnger than your opponent. Floyd doesn't seem too worried. He actually said come fight night he is going to "look" bigger because he is at the weight already and can build from there and eat, whereas Ortiz has to lose alot to get down to 47.

Comment

Working...
                      X