No announcement yet.

Racist and disgraced black senator goes on a racist rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onlylikeboxing View Post
    I'm not quite sure where you get the idea that I said bribing was racist when I clearly made the reference to corruption which you accused the white senators of being, hence showing your hypocritical way of thinking.

Attempt to sidetrack and distort again, you democrats are just to easy.
    bringing up his bribes is quite a moot point as his corruption has nothing to do with his racism. as i also never said only white senators are corrupt or all white senators are corrupt it becomes completely off topic as a retort to what i said unless your imagining im saying things i didnt and i was only left to assume it was another attempt to prove his racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_Loc View Post
      He has a history of being a belligerent. Its not a coincidence for him to pop off like this and invoking race.

Its not the first time blacks pull the race card and it won't be the last.

The point of this guys thread is that he will get a pass for it on the grand stage whereas a white senator, state or federal would get his ass roasted and probably never work again.

Just admit you agree with the guy.

You know you do.
      I have a history of making smart ass posts and never talking boxing. But I still do make serious posts and I still do talk boxing from time to time.

Your posts beyond the first sentence doesn't concern me. Politics and repercussions of public actions change frequently from thousands of small factors that can never be gauged until it's too late.

Like I said; I don't know if I agree or disagree with the guy because I don't know **** about New York State Senate politics. Neither do you.

Only difference is I'm reserving my judgment on the issue as to not sound like a ******; whereas you are more than happy to talk about things you don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        I have a history of making smart ass posts and never talking boxing. But I still do make serious posts and I still do talk boxing from time to time.

Your posts beyond the first sentence doesn't concern me. Politics and repercussions of public actions change frequently from thousands of small factors that can never be gauged until it's too late.

Like I said; I don't know if I agree or disagree with the guy because I don't know **** about New York State Senate politics. Neither do you.

Only difference is I'm reserving my judgment on the issue as to not sound like a ******; whereas you are more than happy to talk about things you don't know about.
        All it takes is a quick perusal of the article to figure it out. Its not a sophisticated story.

I know plenty about N.Y politics.

Its a bunch of collectivist, *******, gun grabbing, global warming hoax pushing, commie trash that share your liberal white guilt.

They're no different than the ******s that run California.

Douche.

Comment

"I don't know enough about the story"...

As if there is any good reason why this guy should get a pass for being a racist prick.

Lol...

You'll find a reason to excuse it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_Loc View Post
            All it takes is a quick perusal of the article to figure it out. Its not a sophisticated story.
            There's nothing to figure out. The article has no information about the event leading up to the shouting match other than a vague description that a white senator asked a question about somebody up for a chair in the Power Authority or some ****.

I know plenty about N.Y politics.
            No, you don't.

Its a bunch of collectivist, *******, gun grabbing, global warming hoax pushing, commie trash that share your liberal white guilt.
            If you're not going to put any effort into staying on topic, don't bother responding.

They're no different than the ******s that run California.

Douche.
            Glad you figured that all on your own that politicians are fairly similar.

Go fuck yourself, you juvenile, uneducated piece of trash. Don't attempt to speak up to your better because it will only result in these types of responses. Your parents should have taught you better to shut your mouth and take notes from those smarter than you.

I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow if I log on in the afternoon I expect a reaaaaal good response. You've got like 13 hours to work on one that wont make you sound like a tool. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              There's nothing to figure out. The article has no information about the event leading up to the shouting match other than a vague description that a white senator asked a question about somebody up for a chair in the Power Authority or some ****.
              Or some **** like your pea sized brain.

No, you don't.
              I just laid it out for you pea brain.

If you're not going to put any effort into staying on topic, don't bother responding.
              I'm schooling you.

Glad you figured that all on your own that politicians are fairly similar.
              I thought I didn't know about N.Y politics.

Go fuck yourself, you juvenile, uneducated piece of trash. Don't attempt to speak up to your better because it will only result in these types of responses. Your parents should have taught you better to shut your mouth and take notes from those smarter than you.
              **** your mother okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                Actually all the republican senators for the new york state senate are white.

http://www.nysenate.gov/senators
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...State_Senators

coincidence?
                So how does that defend pulling the race card?

I guess its ok to be a Democrat and white. However if your a Republican and white you are automatically a suppressor of minorities??? ( Don't you see the bull**** like this the democrats have been feeding the public for years?)

I get it, there arent ANY Racist Democrats these days.....yea....ok....

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
                  So how does that defend pulling the race card?

I guess its ok to be a Democrat and white. However if your a Republican and white you are automatically a suppressor of minorities??? ( Don't you see the bull**** like this the democrats have been feeding the public for years?)

I get it, there arent ANY Racist Democrats these days.....yea....ok....
                  fine what ever.

either way they still should investigate into 10 or so republican members of the ny state senate that have been there for 20+ years and see if theres some thing thats not quite on the up going on.

Comment

The TS is the same account that stated "You better no forget who put you in slavery for 400 years" and other enlightening idiocy.

Comment

you don't get hired to office as a public oficial. you get elected. Affirmative action has nothing to do with a political voting election. he may be a hothead who speaks out of pocket too ofte but what part about his background makes him unqualified?

He holds a B.S. in Public Service from Penn State University, an M.S. from the New School for Social Research's Graduate School of Management and Urban Policy, and is in the process of pursuing a doctoral degree in Political Science at the CUNY Graduate Center.

Comment

Working...
                      X