No announcement yet.

Kellerman Disrespectful Stunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbp23 View Post
    I don't try to hide it, but I can't stand Max Kellerman. I think he is a blow hard, know-it-all, who tries to monopolize the entire broadcast. Not one boxer, trainer, or announcer likes him or respects him. Now that being said what he did tonight is one of the reasons no one likes him.

This was Larry Merchant's night as one of the commentators and for Max Kellerman to text Jim Lampley in the middle of the broadcast to give his 2 cents worth opinion on who is the top fighters of the world are was out of line. As if his opinion is gospel. For him to inject himself in tonight's broadcast when he was not asked to nor was he part of tonight's announce team just shows what a self centered egotist he is. This was very disrespectful to Merchant who never interferes when its Kellerman's turn to announce a fight.

I think Larry Merchant took offense to this, as he should, when he said something like, Kellerman's list is the official list, and he laughed in a sarcastic tone (forgive me but I forgot the exact words he used).

HBO PLEASE FIRE KELLERMAN!

Max kellerman isnt allowed to text people?

lol

how about they fire lampley for using the phone on the job
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-18-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

fuc.k that lispy ass Kellerman...i get happy when i see its Larry working a telecast

kinda disappointed last night tho, i figured with St. Patty's day, Larry would be more sauced

Comment

Despite him hating on the Klitschko's I think Max is still the only competent HBO staff member.

Ideal HBO Team:

RJJR
        Kellerman
        Steward

Get rid of Lederman, Lampley and the other old idiot who I wont mention

oh, and no Kellerman thread is complete without this

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
          Not sure if you're serious.

Do you think when he texted Jim he made sure to add "please read this text out loud on the broadcast?" Is it possible dude is just a boxing fan and texted one of his friends, also a commentator, during a fight he was watching? smh
          End Thread.......

Comment

Working...
          X