No announcement yet.

Wake the fck up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Damn thats a trip bro,My older bro woke up with one outside of his tent,and he said he just stuck his arms up and yelled at it,he said it turned around and ran,said he threw up as soon as the Bear was gone.
    Yeah, they're mostly scared, if they get too comfortable with people they get destroyed....

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Bone Thugs was the shit back in the day.

I used to always listen to them.
      Bone was good back in the day,but fck so was a lot of dudes hiphop needs its mojo back it went from being about skills to just being gimmicks like pop music.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Yeah, they're mostly scared, if they get too comfortable with people they get destroyed....
        I saw one hiking probably 200 feet away i wasnt scared,i also had my 9 loaded with hollow points.

Comment

1989 post one song from 2010 or 2011 better.Watch this sht listen to the skill he was 16.

Last edited by MARKBNLV; 01-15-2011, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Bone was good back in the day,but fck so was a lot of dudes hiphop needs its mojo back it went from being about skills to just being gimmicks like pop music.
            Hell yeah. Rock/Metal and Hip hop are garbage now.

There is actually a lot of good new music these days, but you really search for it.

Back in the day, even the mainstream bands and rappers were bad ass.

Comment

Hell yeah. Rock/Metal and Hip hop are garbage now.

There is actually a lot of good new music these days, but you really search for it.

Back in the day, even the mainstream bands and rappers were bad ass.
              Its the technology age,we were in the last age range where our teenage lifes were not consumed by ipads iphones and the internet period,we had real experiences that sht happens less and less these days because of the easy acsess to entertaining technology.

Comment

Its the technology age,we were in the last age range where our teenage lifes were not consumed by ipads iphones and the internet period,we had real experiences that sht happens less and less these days because of the easy acsess to entertaining technology.
                Technology is great and it makes our lives easier, but for that same reason music and art has really suffered.

People don't have to work or think as much. That's a real negative for creativity.
                Last edited by blaze778; 01-15-2011, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Technology is great and it makes our lives easier, but for that same reason music and art has really suffered.

People don't have to work or think as much. That's a really negative for creativity.
                  Solid point auto tune a bangable suburban slut get a hit record.

Comment

Solid point auto tune a bangable suburban slut get a hit record.
                    I'd like to kill the person who invented auto-tune.

Comment

Here is a bear I seen the other day...

Comment

Working...
                      X