Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really better to stick to your own (race) where dating or marriage is concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Ima marry a Pakistani. It's not about the colour of your skin, its about the culture and way of upbringing.
    You guys marry your cousins, right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      If they can't find a ripe 8 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Ima marry a Pakistani. It's not about the colour of your skin, its about the culture and way of upbringing.

Culture similarities is great to have cuz when u don't it can be a real headache.

Comment

Race does not exist people. Educate yourselves. People of different ethnicities have been mixing for thousands of years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Any comment wazaa?

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
              This thread has an American bias from the outset. Race? A Korean friend of mine couldn't even marry a Chinese girl, his family made him break up with her even though he liked her much more than his current Korean fiancee. Many cultures have an extremely narrow definition of an acceptable spouse, none of this racial tribalism (Chinese might as well be Mayan to most Korean parents, and even worse due to long history of cultural conflict).
              Yeah, Koreans are known for that ****. Especially with their sons. Their mothers will only "allow" them to marry Korean women. I dont think its nearly as big of an issue with the Korean daughters. For some reason its more acceptable for their daughters to date a foreigner but not their sons. Chinese on the other hand dont care as much.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                ^Yeah I like Black girls.

But what I was going to state, was the guy I described................Narced me out to the cops. (NO joke). He tried everything to **** me over.
                That's what happens when you play around with the sistas.

Comment

I dont see no color barrier ting man the herbs got me color blind...

You can marry whoever you fall in love with case closed

Comment

Somebody should tell the Jews this. Becuase none of you are allowed in Israel, or allowed by law, to marry a jew.

One thing that will suck, after everybody is mixed, there will be no more modern civilization. No more white safe haven countries to immigrate to. Just mixed up, brown 3rd world countries. A few Asain countries will be decent but them and Israel wont allow immigrants.

Comment

Working...
                    X