No announcement yet.

Tony fans, tony shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony fans, tony shirt

Alright playas, i came home from school today and ive found the most amazing thing waiting for me on my couch.

A small box from affliction, my eyes immidiately became watery like if it was christmas morning.

I opened my package slowly and enjoyed every fu*king second it because i knew what was waiting for me

Thats right.

My Tony Tee.

Basically this thread is my personal review and i have like 2 pics i took with my phone.

Ive never had an affliction shirt before so im not sure how they usually are, but the shirt is a smooth material like the tees they sell at express. i dig the way the art is, imo its really creative and very nice fine detail all over.

The only thing i kinda didnt like about it is the edges of the arm and bottom is a little cut up for the style im not a big fan of ripped type of clothes. Although it doesnt look bad because it gives off the impression of a messy badass motherfu*ker that would lay half you faqqots out.

The shirt looks very very unique and badass.

I like how the arm part is kinda short and is well fit, if you have decent arms then this shirt will make you look buff or have some type of muscle in your arms are filled with jello.

Besides the little messy look on the edges the shirt itself is amazing.

Also along with the shirt came a small book with a bunch of other models wearing the affliction prouct, i thought it was pretty cool they sent me that large picture book.

I mean for 60 bucks, thats a bargain to look like a straight up G, rep your favorite sport, rep your fighter, rep the mexican pride, and finally have Tonys Macho aura surround your bi*chass.

9.7/10 IMO, Its worth it. If your interested check out my sig and the link is there to go order.

the back

the front

heres the book

sorry my last 2 pics came sideways, i was excited when i was taking the pics and didnt realize they came sideways.

discuss.

Esta Chingona.

Comment

Badass!!!!!!

Comment

That's a nice looking tee even though I'm not a big Affliction clothing fan. I'd rather get Juan Manuel Lopez' Affliction tee.

Did they just came out with that Margarito tee or has it been out before he cheated?

Comment

Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post
          That's a nice looking tee even though I'm not a big Affliction clothing fan. I'd rather get Juan Manuel Lopez' Affliction tee.

Did they just came out with that Margarito tee or has it been out before he cheated?
          I didn't know they had tees for bums like lopez

Tony never cheated...

And this shirt just came out on sale last Friday, I preordered it last monday or Tuesday I believe.

Comment

This is more gay then Desert Storm. Porque no compraste la playera de Paquiao? Marg es un tramposo Y nosotros los Latinos somos gente de honestidad. El trabajo duro siempre tiene que pagar. Los tramposos valen pura verga.

Comment

Actually I have all the pacquiao shirts from last year that nike put out. I think its four or five of them...they look hot, I always try to buy all boxing shirts I can cuz you rarely ever find them.

I'm waiting for nike to put the new pacquiao stuff on the website so I can place my order, I like pacquiao.

Pacquiao>mayweather

And tony isn't a cheater and will prove everyone wrong nov 14

Comment

I bought his last shirt the one grim reaper on the shoulder and affliction on the back with his name. Remetee and Silver Star also have cool shirts. I normally buy affliction shirts of athletes I like or event ones. And if I like the shirt ill buy it, that's what I normally wear aside from other brands. I like the first Margarito shirt better but the second one stands out more with the colors. I was hoping they would have a Victor Ortiz one out since that's his sponsor. Is his shirt in your catalog?

Comment

I'm kind of diggin this one right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I'm kind of diggin this one right here.

where can i get this shirt?

Comment

Working...
                    X