No announcement yet.

Travis Browne = the new beast of the UFC HW division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Browne = the new beast of the UFC HW division

The way Travis Browne (6'7" 260 lbs) just handled James McSweeney in the standup and on the ground was very impressive. This guy is a beast. The UFC HW division has literally gone from having ZERO good HW's 6 years ago, to now having at least 10 good heavyweights. At this pace, it might soon be the best division in the UFC.

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    The way Travis Browne (6'7" 260 lbs) just handled James McSweeney in the standup and on the ground was very impressive. This guy is a beast. The UFC HW division has literally gone from having ZERO good HW's 6 years ago, to now having at least 10 good heavyweights. At this pace, it might soon be the best division in the UFC.

James Mcsweeny isnt too good, but Travis Browne did impress me though, his ground and pound was viciouuussss

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
      James Mcsweeny isnt too good, but Travis Browne did impress me though, his ground and pound was viciouuussss
      Mcsweeny isn't great but he does have a lot of experience in kickboxing and Travis Browne just went through that **** like it was nothing. And he was very nimble and athletic for his height and weight. He was moving more like a middleweight yet he's so flippin tall. I was VERY impressed by him. I know its too early to say this, but I would pick him to beat Cain Velasquez.

Comment

Good victory for the guy, but lets not forget that James McSweeney ****ing blows

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          Mcsweeny isn't great but he does have a lot of experience in kickboxing and Travis Browne just went through that **** like it was nothing. And he was very nimble and athletic for his height and weight. He was moving more like a middleweight yet he's so flippin tall. I was VERY impressed by him. I know its too early to say this, but I would pick him to beat Cain Velasquez.
          Cain will beat this dude like he stole somethinnnn!

Comment

For a big guy he does move really well. Dont see him denting Cains armor tho. Hell, i think Big Country would lace this guy.

Comment

Travis looking great had a lot to do with McSweeney sucking ass than anything else. Dude got stopped by Al Turk. Why is he even in the UFC?

Comment

Working...
              X