Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Life on MTV about people in the adult entertainment industry.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Life on MTV about people in the adult entertainment industry.

As you know this show is about three people on each episode. The first person is a straight guy who does gay **** for the money. Lol.

"gay for pay"!

Comment

The second one is a woman who does a radio show about sex.

Comment

True life is the only thing that is worth a **** on MTV, since the 90s. Not sure if I seen that episode though.

Comment

The dude that is into gay **** just confessed what he did for a living to his sister and dad. Man, that would be fucked up to have to do that. Lol. $700 for a straight scene and $10,000 for a gay scene he said.

Comment

**** man.. i think i could get by on str8 scenes only lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              The dude that is into gay **** just confessed what he did for a living to his sister and dad. Man, that would be fucked up to have to do that. Lol. $700 for a straight scene and $10,000 for a gay scene he said.
              i bet he got bonuses for taking. disgusting! wish he gets punishment for gays= AIDS

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                As you know this show is about three people on each episode. The first person is a straight guy who does gay **** for the money. Lol.
                That's that price that most male **** stars have to pay. Peter North, the biggest and most successful male **** star did gay ****. Dirk Diggler did gay **** at the end of his career for money, while he was strung on heavy drugs.

Comment

On that episode it showed him licking the side of a guy's arm pit. Talk about gross.

Comment

He's gay and doesn't know it.

Comment

Working...
                    X