No announcement yet.

North Korean Commandos VS SAS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korean Commandos VS SAS

Can the Sas fuk with the NK commandos in a small arms combat?

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Can the Sas fuk with the NK commandos in a small arms combat?
    I would think so. South Korean special forces are some of the baddest motherf**kers on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
      I would think so. South Korean special forces are some of the baddest motherf**kers on the planet.
      The SAS are English not south korean

It wouldnt even be a real fight, a bunch of 6foot+ dudes fighting 5foot4 guys, Rigo V AJ basically...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        The SAS are English not south korean

It wouldnt even be a real fight, a bunch of 6foot+ dudes fighting 5foot4 guys, Rigo V AJ basically...
        Oh sorry, thought he meant south korean special forces. The english have troops in korea? Why?

Comment

come on man, the SAS are the best of the best. Google best special forces and SAS comes up top of pretty much every list. Its what the other nations base there special forces on. The UK is a fading military force but the SAS is truly elite. The dog eaters wouldnt have a hope against them.

Comment

Oh sorry, thought he meant south korean special forces. The english have troops in korea? Why?
            That would be SKSF tho..& They don't...its a hypothetical question...maybe stick to bible threads bud?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              come on man, the SAS are the best of the best. Google best special forces and SAS comes up top of pretty much every list. Its what the other nations base there special forces on. The UK is a fading military force but the SAS is truly elite. The dog eaters wouldnt have a hope against them.
              How many troops does the SAS have? Have many NK special forces?

Comment

Nitwit.

Comment

I think so. South Korean UDT Seals takes out SAS..

Im not sure about the NK commandos though.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    NK special forces eat, breath, and sht combat. SAS aint sht compared to them.

1. US Navy Seals
                    2. North Korean commandos
                    3. South Korean UDT

That's just an objective list.

Comment

Working...
                    X