Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else excited about Felix Verdejo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else excited about Felix Verdejo?

As the title says...he landed a beautiful two piece with the left and knocked out his opponent in 21 seconds. He had a good four rounder to start off his career.

He has speed, obvious skills, good technique and looks marketable. Needs to learn some english, but from a boxing perspective, is anyone else excited about this kid?
    Hell yeah, this kid is the truth!
    42.86%
    Future hype-job, next!
    21.43%
    Excited...with trepidations
    21.43%
    F*ck Tom Brady
    14.29%

Yes. I felt he was one of the standouts in this past Summer Olympics.

Comment

fuk tom brady was obviously the correct choice so i chose that but in all seriousness i like this kid a lot and hope great things for him it is way to early to tell how he will turn out but he is in good hands with top rank because they are the best in the business @ matchmaking. I can see Felix Verdejo becoming Puerto Rico's next star though.

Comment

Very impressed with him. Good speed and power. Decent feet movement and long arms, I think that might help him in the long run. his elbows almost reach his trunks when he hold his hands up. Good for blocking and staying out of reach. I hope his handlers bring him up slowly and steady. He has the frame to grow into a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Very impressed with him. Good speed and power. Decent feet movement and long arms, I think that might help him in the long run. his elbows almost reach his trunks when he hold his hands up. Good for blocking and staying out of reach. I hope his handlers bring him up slowly and steady. He has the frame to grow into a WW.
          That's what I'm looking forward to as well. WW is home to so many greats. Not saying he's getting there prematurely, its just a great division to be in.

I love how he puts his punches together. With speed and precision. That dude did not know what hit him.

Comment

I like him quite a bit as well. Following his next future steps...next fight in Feb!

War Verdejo!

Comment

Looked very impressive, excited to follow his career.

Comment

I can usually spot PR hypejobs from a mile away.

Verdejo isn't a hype job. He's good and is on his way.

Comment

Lol the next dulorme. You guys gota stop getting so exited for prospects who look good yet have fought no one. Plz dont start hyping him up like you guys did with dulorme. Best rican prospect ive seen is la bomba the flyweight i believe

Comment

Same as others, very impressed in the Olympics. His pro debut wasn't that impressive, however his opponent was way more talented than expected. Great tools, should go far.

Comment

Working...
                    X