Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whi has the better resume, LOMACHENKO or CRAWFORD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The only boxers between 130 and 147 that IMO could beat Loma are Mikey, Crawford and Spence given the size advantage they would have.

I think Loma will have to move up because he is low reward, VERY high risk and I think it will be tough for him to get big fights.

I really wish Floyd, Duran and Loma were all in their primes in at 135. Would love to see any combination of these 3 fight.
    I think through 140 he's not gonna lose. I like Garcia but hes pretty straight forward technically amazing but as Floyd would say no special effects. I think Loma can out work him esasily as long as he doesn't get sparked.

147 I don't know. Even thinking of someone like Porter coming after him could be bad. He'd walk through everything he gets hit with and chase him down and make it dirty as fk and rough him up. They all get power and chins at the top of 147. I'd stay far away if I'm Loma.

Comment

Loma. But, if Crawford starts dominating at 147, it will be hard for Loma to find enough relevant, top quality fighters to stay ahead of Crawford, P4P. Was thinking about that this weekend and it'll be interesting to see over the next couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Loma. But, if Crawford starts dominating at 147, it will be hard for Loma to find enough relevant, top quality fighters to stay ahead of Crawford, P4P. Was thinking about that this weekend and it'll be interesting to see over the next couple years.
        Seems to me that Arum is not afraid to put LOMACHENKO in tough fights. He threw him in with Salido in fight 2. Russel Jr not far after that, Walters now Rigo. Crawford fought who he could at 140 but they didn't seem to,go out their way to make any big fights along the way. We'll see at 147 but I'm skeptical

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          The only boxers between 130 and 147 that IMO could beat Loma are Mikey, Crawford and Spence given the size advantage they would have.

I think Loma will have to move up because he is low reward, VERY high risk and I think it will be tough for him to get big fights.

I really wish Floyd, Duran and Loma were all in their primes in at 135. Would love to see any combination of these 3 fight.
          You're joking right? He doesn't stand a chance against any of the other 147 pounders either. Including Keith Thurman, Amir Khan, Kell Brook (when he was still there), an old Manny Pacquiao, Jeff Horn, Shawn Porter, Ruslan Provodnikov, Danny Garcia and etc. Lomachenko should stay below 140 pounds at all costs and then retire. He has almost no chance of beating any of those boxers. If he fights Mikey Garcia, then it'll most likely be his final fight of his career. So I doubt he would take him on any time soon because his boxing career will be cut short.

Comment

I had Crawford before Saturday, now it's Loma. That was an emphatic win.

I think Loma needs to be looking at Mikey, and TC can get over the top by establishing himself at 147 as a champ and then beating 1 or 2 of the big names, ie. Garcia, Porter, Spence, Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Didn't Burns beat Rocky Martinez?
              Yeah that's why I said Burns is better.

Comment

Terrance has a mediocre resume

That's his ony problem right now

Comment

Theres not much in it but Crawford has unified his division and looked spectacular, plus he has the better all round game and can out point or KO guys. I just hope he changes his mentality and becomes a better finisher.

Loma has a little catching up to do.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Yeah that's why I said Burns is better.
                    Oh, must have misread.

Anyway for me they are #1 and #2, who's which is debatable.

Comment

loma does for sure imo

Comment

Working...
                      X