No announcement yet.

Jacobs Is Going To KO GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    No, but I know a lot of fighters respond differently to that kind of thing. Remember Buster Douglas losing his mother before beating Mike Tyson. Jacobs deserves respect for battling thorough cancer himself. This fight reminds me a bit of Chavez Mayweather, in which Chavez chin councelled out Rogers power. But Golovkin has better power than Chavez. A good chin beats a good puncher usually. But like I say, we will see.
    that wasn't the best jacobs that night and I agree fighters do respond differently to similar events, he tried to get up but the ref kept him down, so he wasn't KO'd, i don't think ggg will hold up to Jacobs power, yes we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      i've seen it, and to be honest i didn't like it as much as the show, it had his moments, but i didn't understand the humor, found it very different from the show.
      yeah i agree, hollywood tames celebrities a bit for movies, much more scripted, not as much laughs considering it was a dare i say "action" movie more so than comedy but I found it to be good especially with key's awkward gangsta tough guy talk

Comment

10 Days 'Til Doomsday!

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
          10 Days 'Til Doomsday!
          What round?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            What round?
            papi chulo. remember you were giving me heat about Thurman KO'ng Garcia. It didn't happen, but the result was accepted by SRL.

Comment

What Jacobs will be looking at across the ring next Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                papi chulo. remember you were giving me heat about Thurman KO'ng Garcia. It didn't happen, but the result was accepted by SRL.
                This aint 'Runtime' I think Jacobs goes for it but I wonder who that geezer SRL is picking ; seems like hes biased for black fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  What Jacobs will be looking at across the ring next Saturday

This means GGG is getting dropped multiple times before Jacobs kills him???

Comment

I'm looking forward to it doe. Perhaps Lara's name would finally be included in Loeffler's negotiating schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      What round?
                      6th, definitely ends inside 8

Comment

Working...
                      X