No announcement yet.

Mannys a 4 time lineal champ and Floyd DIVISION(4TIME)LINEAL CHAMPION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mannys a 4 time lineal champ and Floyd DIVISION(4TIME)LINEAL CHAMPION

But Floyd has 12 lineal title defenses compared to mannys lineal title defenses..

mannys lineal titles-Lineal World Championships: World Flyweight/112 lbs. (1998-99, 1 Defense); World Featherweight/126 lbs. (2003-2005, 2 Defenses); World Jr. Lightweight/130 lbs. champion (2008); World Junior Welterweight (2009-10)

Floyds-Lineal World Championships: World Jr. Lightweight (1998-2002, 8 Defenses); World Lightweight (2002-2004, 3 Defenses); World Welterweight (2006-08, 1 Defense)

And your point is?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      And your point is?
      Floyd>>>Manny isnt it clear boy

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        Floyd>>>Manny isnt it clear boy
        I see, ok larry Floyd must be the GOAT. :bukkake: Happy now?

Comment

Jesus christ! It must be *****nday or something. **** thread after **** thread.

Comment

What's Floyd division?

Comment

Jesus Christ. Dude you always on here complaining about dudes talking about manny and Floyd and here you are with your bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                Jesus Christ. Dude you always on here complaining about dudes talking about manny and Floyd and here you are with your bull****.
                Same ****s talking the same ****. Its a public forum, I am as free to complain about this as you are to keeping churning out the same old boring, repetitive, tired fanboy nonsense every day.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Same ****s talking the same ****. Its a public forum, I am as free to complain about this as you are to keeping churning out the same old boring, repetitive, tired fanboy nonsense every day.
                  Either you f-cked by not switching accounts or you thought I was talking to you. I was clearly talking to Larry.

Comment

Working...
                  X