No announcement yet.

NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Why are they calling for a total weapons ban? Is that the only way they can prevent an assassination attempt? They sound like the Parkland students with this weapons ban. These are law abiding citizens attending this convention. No need to take away their guns. These are the good guys with the guns.
    I see you won't be stopped.

Go ahead, make a fool of yourself. I'm certainly not going to stop you.

Comment

I don't understand a need for a complete weapons ban when these are lawful gun owning citizens. These are the good guys with a gun. Do you agree with this weapons ban?

1bad already explained it in the very first post.

How can you not comprehend?

Comment

good idea. there could be registered democrats at the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          1bad already explained it in the very first post.

How can you not comprehend?
          1bad sounds like a gun grabber and so do you. The NRA members are law abiding gun owners. Absolutely no reason to take their guns away from them. What does this accomplish?

Comment

If a bad guy with a gun happen to sneak in there I'm sure all those good guys with a gun would stop him. I don't see the need for a total weapons ban to stop a shooting. That sounds like Parkland Student talk
            Yeah. That weapon ban will make it easy for a psycho to go up in there and kill people easily. Pence is being selfish because he knows he will be protected if that happens but the rest of folks are sitting ducks.

1bad must not be thinking straight. 1bad why are the folks allowed to protect themselves? Why depend on the government?

JimRaynor, let me hear you on this.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              good idea. there could be registered democrats at the event.
              So you want to take away Democrats guns? Sounds like a gun grabber to me

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Yeah. That weapon ban will make it easy for a psycho to go up in there and kill people easily. Pence is being selfish because he knows he will be protected if that happens but the rest of folks are sitting ducks.

1bad must not be thinking straight. 1bad why are the folks allowed to protect themselves? Why depend on the government?

JimRaynor, let me hear you on this.
                This right here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  There will already be plenty of good folks with guns there who normally aren't. They're called the Secret Service.

Are you done embarrassing yourself, or would you like to continue on....
                  Why are they calling for a total weapons ban? Is that the only way they can prevent an assassination attempt? They sound like the Parkland students with this weapons ban. These are law abiding citizens attending this convention. No need to take away their guns. These are the good guys with the guns.
                  1bad, explain that man.

Comment

1bad sounds like a gun grabber and so do you. The NRA members are law abiding gun owners. Absolutely no reason to take their guns away from them. What does this accomplish?
                    You don’t get it, its okay.

No one on this board is surprised that you don’t understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      I see you won't be stopped.

Go ahead, make a fool of yourself. I'm certainly not going to stop you.
                      Running because you can't hang.

Comment

Working...
                      X