No announcement yet.

Mayorga Trash talking highlights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
    Yeah, mayorga is very unpredictable, dont know what hes gunna say/do until he does it. you see the Mayorga-Din Thomas presser?
    Yeah, that presser was badass lol. I cant wait to see the cotto presser and staredown.

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
      Edit: Din Thomas
      thanks, i dont watch mma so i never would have figured that one out on my own haha

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        thanks, i dont watch mma so i never would have figured that one out on my own haha
        No problem. Here is the presser in case you missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

Let the games begin!

Thanks this made my day......LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            oh so now mayorga is a worthy opponent... come on man!.. mayorga is a b- fighter.
            Whatever Im sure you PPV for Margarito vs ...Whoever that guy was in Mexico.

I bet you it will be better than Pac vs Clottey or Margarito.

Call the guy a C class fighter or D but the fight still will be entertaining and Ill watch.

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
              No problem. Here is the presser in case you missed it.

lol Mayorga is such a troll, he verbally jabs and jabs and jabs till his opponent gets pi$$ed off then just laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                oh so now mayorga is a worthy opponent... come on man!.. mayorga is a b- fighter.
                mayorga is a b- fighter.. are you serious? I have more skills than him

Comment

Did that fight with Din Thomas ever happen? If Mayorga fought in MMA, I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
                    Did that fight with Din Thomas ever happen? If Mayorga fought in MMA, I missed it.
                    Think it was cancelled, got me interested too!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Vargas was cool as hell there. The highlights make it seem like Vargas lost it, but he was actually saying stuff to Mayorga and Mayorga lost it and hit out then Vargas nailed him.
                      And at 2:37 he dropped don king with a punch that brushed his arm hahaha. King looked like he went into cardio arrest.

Comment

Working...
                      X