Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk about how Donaire is P4P but Mares is not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's put it this way, no one has ever had that much success with Moreno before. No one.

Mares is the first person to knock down Moreno and he won the fight, despite the poor judging he deserved to win.

His resume is very strong and he's without a question in the Top 10 P4P after this great win.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      mares is top ten p4p material..doesn't change the fact that he is dirty as **** tho lol...
      So is he winning cause he's dirty...?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Umm possibly but did you miss the part where Moreno was pushing down and off with his elbows?
        I think there a lot more low blows than the push down. Some were absolutely blatant. Mares deserve to win this fight but he is dirty. Those are mutually exclusive.

Comment

Mares should be ranked up there, he definitely has fought the better/tougher opposition!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Let's put it this way, no one has ever had that much success with Moreno before. No one.

Mares is the first person to knock down Moreno and he won the fight, despite the poor judging he deserved to win.

His resume is very strong and he's without a question in the Top 10 P4P after this great win.
            I respect your opinion. Do you think tonight's fight was a close fight?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Mares won the fight. It was close, 6-6 in rounds, but with the knockdown and deduction, Mares won. He deserves to be in the Top 10 P4P.

He arguably beat Perez, Darchinyan, Agbeko, and Moreno.
              i had moreno winning tops 4 rounds

6 round for moreno is beyond genorous

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                i had moreno winning tops 4 rounds

6 round for moreno is beyond genorous
                this. Giving moreno even 4 rounds is generous

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  I think there a lot more low blows than the push down. Some were absolutely blatant. Mares deserve to win this fight but he is dirty. Those are mutually exclusive.
                  There's no denying he's dirty and I thought he did much better in the Agbeko fight. But let's face it, both guys were being dirty tonight. Who knows if he's doing it on purpose or not cause HE IS a wild puncher half of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      this. Giving moreno even 4 rounds is generous
                      he's one of those floyd/bradley fans who highly rate runners. i'll never get the point of it but it's w/e they aren't real fans anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X