No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell Working Hard To Become World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell Working Hard To Become World Champion

Clinton, Maryland - Undefeated NABO Heavyweight Champion Seth "Mayhem" Mitchell held an open workout at The Dream Team Boxing Gym in Clinton, Maryland today as Mitchell prepares to face top contender Johnathon Banks on Saturday, November 17 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Seth Mitchell, NABO Heavyweight Champion

"It would mean a lot to become heavyweight world champion. It remains to be seen, but I am definitely working hard toward that goal. I'm not trying to underestimate anybody, but I am just trying to stay focused and have tunnel vision toward that goal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck to Seth Mitchell he seems a good bloke

Comment

Good luck, Seth. The more good, young heavyweight blood we can get at the moment, the better.

Comment

I would love to see the banks/Mitchell winner take on Arreola.

Comment

I like Mitchell's possibilities alot and he is a very entertaining. I would like to see him work on his game and boxing a bit more because he will learn there is alot more at the higher levels than just slugging. Hopefully the void of American heavyweights at the moment doesn't result in him getting rushed.

Comment

Wlad completely blocks out the sun at HW
            none of these guys are going anywhere as long as Wlad's in top form
            when Vit retires, everyone will scramble to pick up his belt
            but Wlad will be the real champ until he's finished

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              Wlad completely blocks out the sun at HW
              none of these guys are going anywhere as long as Wlad's in top form
              when Vit retires, everyone will scramble to pick up his belt
              but Wlad will be the real champ until he's finished
              If wlad is still around in 18 months I think he will get real fights from Pulev and Price

These guys have got size, conditioning, skill, power and desire

Most recent contenders only had one or two of those assets, I consider Pulev and price to be the first real contenders in a long time

Comment

I like Mitchell and I'll always be happy to watch him fight but with K2 around and Price waiting in the wings he'll never be a true champion.

Comment

Keep focused and you will earn your shot at one of the brothers.

Comment

I'm wondering when the inevitable Klitschko fight happens will they have it in the U.S. I know the brothers wanted to fight in the U.S. again.

Comment

Working...
                    X