Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
    Use a music programme that does the same thing as iTunes

eg. songbird

So how is that different from using iTunes? You are still organising tracks/files before you copy them.

Drag and drop is just a manual and unnecessary hassle that most people don't need.

I have apps on my Mac that allow me to drag and drop onto my iPhone but its too much hassle.

Some people will do it but the majority of people don't want to be faced with thousands of files when updating their phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      Drag and drop is just a manual and unnecessary hassle that most people don't need.
      And there you have it folks.

The unrelenting, admittance of bias from breakbeat.

It doesn't matter how good or bad it is, if Apple made it... it's the best.

Drag and drop is an uneccesary hassle.

Holyyyyyyyyy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        It won't be lol.

Im telling you.

32gig SD slot in the S3 plus internal 16-32gigs... load up your s3... grab a pair of bluetooth headphones.

Your phone becomes your wireless mediahub.. plus... your phone.

i know man...i'm just trying to justify ANY need for something i paid $300 for...i dont want a $300 coaster in my backyard

Comment

Yeah.... you can, considering windows gives you a live updates of exactly how many files are selected at the current moment.

Anymore ******edly outter space situations in an attempt to debunk not using iTunes?

I'm not talking about the exact amount, I'm giving you an example of having to go through thousands of files and look and constantly drag and drop only the exact ones you want to copy. This is a boring and tedious way of updating your device.

Comment

I'm not talking about the exact amount, I'm giving you an example of having to go through thousands of files and look and constantly drag and drop only the exact ones you want to copy. This is a boring and tedious way of updating your device.
            If you only want SPECIFIC songs, albums, or artists on your device... then you will have to go through your music one way or another.

You think iTunes automatically knows you want John Lennon and NOT the rolling stones and then auto syncs your iphone?

I mean wtf are you talking about?

Comment

And there you have it folks.

The unrelenting, admittance of bias from breakbeat.

It doesn't matter how good or bad it is, if Apple made it... it's the best.

Drag and drop is an uneccesary hassle.

Holyyyyyyyyy ****.

So dragging and dropping thousands of files to a device is not a hassle?

If you're faced with a list of 20k amount of files to copy only 5k of the exact files you want......its a hassle.

Comment

So dragging and dropping thousands of files to a device is not a hassle?

If you're faced with a list of 20k amount of files to copy only 5k of the exact files you want......its a hassle.
                If you have 20k music files in your itunes library and you only want to copy 5k of those individually picked files to your phone.

It's still a hassle.

What a sh.it argument.

Only in this case.... goodluck waiting for itunes to load up with 20k songs in its library.

Comment

If you only want SPECIFIC songs, albums, or artists on your device... then you will have to go through your music one way or another.

You think iTunes automatically knows you want John Lennon and NOT the rolling stones and then auto syncs your iphone?

I mean wtf are you talking about?

It sounds like you have never used Smart Playlists in iTunes or made up your own playlists then.

Synchronisation is much better than drag and drop in my experience especially when I can have my iPhone update songs according to how new they are so I always have my latest tracks automatically on it without having to think about copying them.

Comment

• I'm a long time iPhone user and I have defended iPhone many times but I'm just not impress with this new iPhone 5... I think it's time for a change, s3 it is.

Comment

• Drag and drop is a hassle.

I mean honestly wtf.

Comment

Working...
                      X