Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT'S SHOWTIME 54 & 55 - Gokhan Saki vs Badr Hari (Retirement Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S SHOWTIME 54 & 55 - Gokhan Saki vs Badr Hari (Retirement Fight)

anyone else watching this? good fights so far...

yeah I've been watching. Will be interesting to see Badr Hari as a boxer under Naxim Richardson.

Comment

that was a beating. nice uppercuts. Lets see if he can make some noise in boxing, I'm excited to see it

Comment

damn saki got a one sided beat down. aite let's see what hari can do in boxing now...

Comment

That commentator is one of the most annoying cunts ive ever had the displeasure of hearing.

Comment

damn saki got a one sided beat down. Can't wait to see hari in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              That commentator is one of the most annoying cunts ive ever had the displeasure of hearing.
              haha no **** I kept wishing he would STFU for a second

Comment

If Hari actually takes it serious he stands a chance too make some noise not saying he'll be fighting for a world title anytime soon but he does have handspeed and legit power which can take you a ways at HW

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  If Hari actually takes it serious he stands a chance too make some noise not saying he'll be fighting for a world title anytime soon but he does have handspeed and legit power which can take you a ways at HW
                  yeah man, he's a beast. We'll have to see how his chin holds up in boxing and of course his stamina once he starts doing 8-10 rounds fights, but he's got the hands and already has nice technique.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    yeah man, he's a beast. We'll have to see how his chin holds up in boxing and of course his stamina once he starts doing 8-10 rounds fights, but he's got the hands and already has nice technique.
                    Agreed ,with Naz as his lead and his Hopeful maturity as a fighter he already has a Real Boxing base and with some seasoning and work he'll at least bring Excitement my only concern with him is his composure or sometimes lack there of and wouldn't be surprised too see him highkick a guy right in the middle of a bout if he struggles a bit but we'll see I'll be tuned in!

Comment

Working...
                    X