Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He contributed to this forum greatly and was great to have discussions with on boxing. I did not know him personally but I feel saddened.

May he rest in peace.
    Last edited by TheGreatA; 04-19-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      There must be man or it wouldn't be all stickied and ****.

Emmanuel Augustus gave a shout out to him on Facebook earlier today as well. Gotta be legit.
      Im just hesitant to believe everything I read on the net. I also heard Sam was thinkin of leaving the forum. Dunno how we could truly no for sure.

If true, RIP Sam. A great contributor to NSB. Will be sorely missed.

Comment

• For those wondering, Samurai's brother came on here and let everyone know of the news. He said he spoke with Samurai a few days before he was in the hospital on life support after a brain aneurism. He didn't go into details, it's all in this thread.

He also said when he spoke to Sam about BS, Sam said that he still goes on here all the time, that he "loved it" and thought the people were cool.

Also another member Jaz said he was going to message the brother to see if he knew the answers to some of the personal questions that only a close friend or relative. As far as we know Jaz came back to the thread and further clarified Samurai's passing.

Comment

• rest in peace

Comment

• R.I.P.our brother.......

Comment

• R.I.P. SAMURAI, you're a great poster and i will miss you even though we didn't really know each other.

Comment

• R.i.p. Samurai

Comment

• This is sad.. just sad..

Comment

• is this for real???

Comment

• R.I.P Samurai
                      May God Bless Your Soul

Comment

Working...
                      X