Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could combine any 2 fighters to make 1 superfighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its gotta be mike tysons offensive power and speed and mayweathers defensive skills

Comment

Take Mike Tyson 1986 -1990 combine him with Ali 1970-1975. You get the toughest, smartest fighter out there with the speed and power to knock anyone out and the mind to form the perfect game plan to do so....Lefty

Comment

Roy Jones + Any boxer with a great chin and heart
        The Klitschkos
        Ali + Tua=Ali with an even better chin and devastating power

Comment

Who can beat Pacquiao+tyson? With pacquiao's speed and mond plus tyson's power, no one can stand toe to toe even klitscko x2

Comment

mike tyson and joan guzman

Comment

damn... calderon's skills and agility in valuev's body... what a scary thought...

Comment

Ty Fields and Tyson Fury. A combination of them can beat all the heavyweight greats.

Comment

I immediately thought of Thomas Hearns when I seen the title and it seems like a lot of people picking him too.

I was thinking Hearns-Hagler (which I seen someone did) or Hearns-Chavez

Also how about Ali-Lennox? Ali's chin, speed, reflexes, charisma and Lennox's defense, power, size and patience. No heavyweight could beat that!

You guys with Roy-Hopkins are on to something, that would be a straight up beast.
                  Last edited by elfag; 03-08-2009, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Ty Fields and Tyson Fury. A combination of them can beat all the heavyweight greats.
                    Ali-Lewis would kick his ass!

I wish we had a virtual reality simulator that could do the fights, like that ****ty Ali-Marciano computer fight but with super advanced alien civilization technology.

Comment

Working...
                    X