Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great trip to varadero but 7 days not enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we get LarryX in here its gonna be thread of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      Joe just got exposed
      how did i get exposed? i pay women for sex & admit it. i've been with 12 women in cuba, numerous in mexico, peru, bolivia, amsterdam, local rub & tugs... please enlighten me...i was offered women on my boat in the nile river...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        how did i get exposed? i pay women for sex & admit it. i've been with 12 women in cuba, numerous in mexico, peru, bolivia, amsterdam, local rub & tugs... please enlighten me...
        its because its the first time i read that. I saw your posts before , you always brag about how to get women easily and you have game etc... but then i get into this thread ... now you're saying you pay them to have sex with you .... thats being exposed

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          its because its the first time i read that. I saw your posts before , you always brag about how to get women easily and you have game etc... but then i get into this thread ... now you're saying you pay them to have sex with you .... thats being exposed
          i never said i was a player...i have always stated from day one i have paid for sex. every piece of ass i get i don't pay for. just when i'm in foreign countries & once & awhile at a rub & tug... i just have no interest in the chase anymore. i'm 37 & not 25 anymore. i'm living out some late 30s fantasies & i'm certainly not the only one doing it. there are just as many women doing this as men...have you ever heard of sextourism? its all over the world...

Comment

I would love to go to Thailand for sex tourism but I don't have the balls. I just love Thai girls but I know I can't hope for a romantic relationship because of time restraints and language barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              But in the first thread you made about these girls, you were acting like it's a serious relationship and how they're nice, how they're serious and how you actually care about them[yes, you did say this I just double checked]. You said you care about them and that they have really nice parents and they have accepted you.

So now basically you care about "hookers" is what you're saying. And since when does a man meet with hookers parents? I've never even heard of that. First time I heard that. That's the funniest thing i've heard. SOC is not the Jester here, I think you're the only Jester. How do you meet a hookers parents? Hookers are just strictly for sex. You also mentioned in your other threads how you take these girls out and care about them so much and you even said you respect them, but again, now their hookers and you're banging on your chest for your Boxingscene fanbase won't look at you like a loser.

So let's go over this again, you said so yourself that you respect them, care about them, and met their parents, take them out to eat, buy them things, give them money. But now they're just hookers. If you would have said all of this from the start, I wouldn't have said anything, probably only SOC would have been mad. But you're inconsistent with your stories. Just admit it, you love them and took them seriously, now you wanna look like everything was planned from the start.
              they stay at my hotel with me whereever i go. i bus them around the country to whereever im at. why wouldn't i take them out? they are staying with me. i could have got new girls in varadero but i actually enjoy these two. they look after me. we get drunk, eat good, have some fun & buy them some toiletries & give them money to take home then i come back to canada. i don't love them. i like their company but know my role. these 2 girls are just the only 2 girls i can leave in my room who i trust not to rob me. i don't love them & would never bring them to canada but we actually have a pretty good time together. they are with me 24\7 while i'm in cuba. i don't ask them about their personal lives because i can't speak spanish. we don't talk. we eat, drink & get each other off. i have 2 girls so they can talk to each other. they are friends now. i like having 2 girls on my arms for my own pleasure. they do not touch each other & we practice safe sex. i bring them to places they can't afford to go to so it's a good holiday for all of us. they dont have tvs, fridges, flush toilets, running water, showers, etc. really at the end of the day i am living out some late 30s fantasies. i'm not 25 anymore & don't want to get serious with anyone. at the end of the day no matter what i am thinking(like visiting their folks & homes)i always think about where i met them & how i met them. i'm the client\sugar daddy & nothing more...

Comment

I think when I go to Cuba at first I'll pretend I don't speak Spanish but I blend too much though, they'll know for sure most likely. Haven't been there in 7 years.

Comment

Dude just stop, the more you say the more stupid you look.

Call it a day man, go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    no actually they don't because i have met their families. you are are the joke who calls himself sonofcuba...lol! you obviously have no idea because my girls don't have showers you stupid piece of s**t...the only joke here is you because you are jealous that you are such a pathetic piece of **** & can't do any of the things i do. if you could get any women then you would know if you got no money you are not getting any women in any country. i also am helping one of my girls build a house in havana & you have no idea how much money i have actually given them. i send them thousands of dollars when i'm in canada not just when i'm in cuba so why don't you look at my pictures & go jerk off you ****ing pathetic piece of ****. most cuban men are just little boys who are useless & a burden to society. they are thieves & scam artists who have no game. if a cuban man is not my butler, waiter, taxi driver or providing some service for me i don't even talk to them. i love how threatened they feel when their girls are all looking at me. ask any canadian women about cuban men. they use them like boytoys & laugh at them. get a piece of ass then cast them aside like empty bottle of beer. they are little boys who need their mothers to look after them. they have no independence & ability to provide for their families. they are lazy & think their mothers should do everything for them. when they should be the hunters they instead are cowards & walk out on their responsibilities. not all cuban men are like this but a good portion are. especially the under 30 boys(i can't even call them men because of how pathetic they are). i respect cuban men with jobs but most don't even try & get one. they would just rather steal from tourists & scam anyone anyway they can. i spend lots of time there & know lots of men & women who go to cuba & they all say thye same thing about most of the men...don't come on my thread & try & insult me because i'm white trash & proud & you are just a miserable little toe rag who wishes you could be me...have a nice day

It's one thing to post about your endeavours. It's entirely another to Generalize the shortcomings of men in a poverty stricken island !

I've known Cuban and Cuban American people my entire life and to say they wouldn't appreciate your posts on Cuba would be putting it mildly.

Sure... Most men enjoy a good story about vagina but there's no need to be a dick about it !!!

Never bought vagina in my life. Never needed to (lucky me) but if I was going to I'd skip the licking of it you might get more than you bargain for !!!

Comment

why is joe strong getting hate on what he says? he's just saying the truth. it is true that when u go to other poor countries u are treated like a god if u have money. girls will fawk u! the bad thing about it is joe's bragging about it here. but its the internet some dudes even brag about things that aren't true.

hey atleast he pays them and the girls like it. unlike other folks who rapes little boys and girls in foreign country.

Comment

Working...
                      X