Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson: I’m Looking To Beat Hopkins In Great Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna happen, nobody looks 'great' beat Hopkins. I hope Hopkins beats him but he didn't look great last time out even if it was just a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      By Jake Donovan - Chad Dawson pursued Bernard Hopkins for more than three years. His reward for waiting so long was a night that didn’t even last two rounds in a fight that doesn’t count in the record books.

A lethargic first round gave way to a wrestling match in the second round. The fight ended with a clinch gone awry. Hopkins’ body was draped over Dawson’s back, causing the former light heavyweight titlist to react by nudging the division’s current king off of him. Hopkins stumbled and fell to the canvas, landing on his elbow and claiming a shoulder injury that left him unable to continue.

Dawson was originally declared a TKO winner that evening, a ruling that left him as the lineal light heavyweight champion. The honor lasted about two months before the California State Athletic Commission overturned referee Pat Russell’s decision from that evening (with Russell himself testifying that he made the wrong call after reviewing the fight), making the fight a no-contest.

Hopkins remains the light heavyweight champion as he heads into Saturday’s rematch with Dawson at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey. [Click Here To Read More]
      YEAH ofcourse you do. Hate headlines like this "I'm looking to win in great fashion!" Ofcourse you f****** do! Everybody does.

Comment

TEAM DAWSON is going to take of of business.

Comment

Originally posted by cja07007 View Post
          TEAM DAWSON is going to take of of business.
          they probly will, but they gotta wait and see whats on the drawing board after they lose this fight

Comment

Working...
          X