Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Khan wasted the last 2 1/2 years of his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Khan wasted the last 2 1/2 years of his career?

khan has been begging for a Mayweather fight for the last 2 1/2 years, passing up opportunities on other great fights. Is it safe to say he's wasted 2 plus years of his career/prime?

It's actually quite embarrassing...
    Yes
    87.10%
    No
    3.23%
    I love lamp
    9.68%

at first i read "21 years"

Comment

I said yes but then I thought about it and I think the correct answer here is, no. He hasnt been KO'ed so that's not wasted time at all!

If Khan goes into a great fight he gets KO'ed, man.

Comment

Id say 1.5 years. He needed a year to recoup after the Peterson and Garcia losses and adjust to a new trainer. Then he passed on the Alexander fight in December 2013 and wound up fighting him a year later and then fight Algieri which didnt do him much

Comment

I get the Molina fight as a comeback fight. But he could've fought Guerrero, Alexander, Broner and Algerie in that time and probably won all of them.

Comment

Well... Devon Alexander was a good fight I guess

Comment

yep.

great gif btw

Floyd/Pac have kinda messed up the entire 147 pound division if you think about it. Everyone playing it safe and avoiding tough challenges as to not ruin their chances of the floyd/pac sweepstakes, which has resulted in no one fighting anyone.

Comment

Beating Alexander, Collazo, and Algieri isn't bad. Coulda gone after someone better, but those 3 names aren't total ****

Comment

The only opponent that was a complete waste of time was Molina. His confidence was so low that he had to face an irrelevant 135lber. Team Khan has been walking on eggshells since he lost to Garcia.

Comment

Amir Khan ***8207;@AmirKingKhan 16h16 hours ago
                    Amir Khan retweeted Zoha
                    Heard it's berto. Good luck to my boy berto he's a good kid regardless.

Comment

Working...
                    X