Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Higuain gets replaced by Chicharito.

Comment

• lol I wouldn't be surprised if higuain ends up in west london blue.

The board has admired him for a long time and of the available strikers. He would probably be the cheapest.

Kinda just wish this season can end so mou can say he is returning to chelsea and unify the club.

Comment

• Fergie's retiring

Comment

• Well well well!!

Fergie is going at the end of the season

Will be very interesting to see if Mourinho goes there or to Chelsea

Personally I dont think Moyes is good enough to manage United. He is far too negative

Comment

• On another note

Wigan well and truly kicked themselves in the dick last night

That defending was some of the worst I've ever seen

Looks like we are definitely down but

If Newcastle and/or Norwich lose at the weekend then it will all come down to the final day

Comment

• Moyes is the favourite to replace Fergie LOL. This just gets better and better.

I was surprised Swansea won yesterday, they've been playing like shit for weeks. I hope Wigan manage to stay up but I don't see it happening this time around.

Comment

• If Moyes comes in then it's time to be worried. At a club as big as United you can't bring in an unproven manager who has never been in the Champions League, or even achieved a top 4 finish!
                The only reason i can see why Moyes is a good choice is because he gets the best out of what he's got but who knows whats going to happen when he's given a transfer budget.

Ideally, Mourinho would be the man to come in but i'm pretty sure he's got his heart set on Chelsea. Plus he wouldn't be a long term solution as he changes club every 3 years.

Whatever happens, whoever comes in has got an impossible job. Nobody will ever live up to Fergie.

Comment

• Why would Moyes be such a bad appointment?.

Comment

• Going to be surreal seeing United without Fergie, Moyes wouldn't be a bad appointment and is at least deserving of a chance.

Comment

• Really not sure about employing Moyes to be honest. He's a very good manager and has done brilliantly at Everton but i can just see already if he doesnt start well and loses a few games he doesnt have the reputation that people will leave him to turn it around. I think in the post Fergie period theres only one man with balls big enough and its Jose Mourinho. Fair enough he has a tendency to leave after a few seasons but at least he will bring in a few trophies and keep United at the top.

Having said that if they got Moyes and he fitted in well then they could have a manager set for the next 10 years + so its not an easy decision...

Had to laugh at seeing Alan Curbishley linked to the job (1/40 odds), can we not leave the man to retire in peace?

Comment

Working...
                      X