No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Discusses Marquez, Pacquiao, Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Discusses Marquez, Pacquiao, Canelo, More

Former WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (20-0, 15KOs) has been inactive since a lopsided decision over Nobuhiro Ishida on May 1. He suffered a back injury that canceled a planned fall match with Gennady Golovkin. The WBO stripped him of the title for failing to make his mandatory defense against Hassan N'dam, N'jikam. As he waits for a potential March return to get finalized, he discussed a number of topics in the sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cant believe hes still top 5

Comment

Well pirog,Boxing fans see canelo as a bum

Comment

Smart guy. Hope he has a big 2013 and stays healthy.

Comment

agree with everything he said about Marquez

but he lost me with his canela comments

Comment

I would've liked to hear him talk about his own career. Who is on his radar right now??

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I would've liked to hear him talk about his own career. Who is on his radar right now??
              Right. The interviewer should have asked him who he is going to fight next. Is he going to look to fight Golovkin again as he was scheduled to before the back injury?

Comment

Professionals in the sport of boxing admire Canelo, Yet poster say he a bum. Ummmm whos word should I take on this matter?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Last thing I read here was he was gonna have a fight televised by hbo in march, from "overseas". Seemed implausible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Right. The interviewer should have asked him who he is going to fight next. Is he going to look to fight Golovkin again as he was scheduled to before the back injury?
                    Or try to go after Quillin and then the winner unifies with Golovkin? 2013 should be a fantastic year for the MW division. It's time to tie up all the loose ends in this lineage.

Comment

Working...
                    X