No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Rejects Margarito: Failed To Prove He Didn't Cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Finito2K View Post
    Wrong again. There was no "issue". No one from the NSAC or Team Cotto saw an issue with the way Margarito's hands were wrapped.

Oh. FYI. 99.9% of all knuckle pads used in a handwrap are made using gauze.

https://youtu.be/gViPfIsYbek
    Like in the Mosley fight aside Nazim

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
      Like in the Mosley fight aside Nazim
      I'm talking about Cotto-Margarito 1.

From the article I posted earlier:

Keith Kizer is confident the rules and procedures in Nevada prevent any irregularities during hand wrapping and putting on the gloves. “We have experienced inspectors not only watching the hands being wrapped, but also the gloves being put on,” Kizer said. “They feel the wraps and sign them*and then the gloves and sign them.”

One difference between Nevada and Calfornia is that Nevada provides the gauze for the hand wrappings, while California allows fighters to use their own gauze.

Speaking specifically about July, Kizer said, representatives from the Cotto camp were in Margarito’s dressing room during the entire wrapping of the hands. “They were in there from the beginning,” Kizer said. “Not only them but people from HBO, people from MGM, there are always a dozen or so people in the dressing room.

“I’m pleased with the process we have in Nevada,” Kizer said. “Not only does it stop anybody who tries to do something like that, it stops anybody who is thinking about doing it.”

Comment

Keith Kizer is confident the rules and procedures in Nevada prevent any irregularities during hand wrapping and putting on the gloves. “We have experienced inspectors not only watching the hands being wrapped, but also the gloves being put on,” Kizer said. “They feel the wraps and sign them*and then the gloves and sign them.”

One difference between Nevada and Calfornia is that Nevada provides the gauze for the hand wrappings, while California allows fighters to use their own gauze.

Speaking specifically about July, Kizer said, representatives from the Cotto camp were in Margarito’s dressing room during the entire wrapping of the hands. “They were in there from the beginning,” Kizer said. “Not only them but people from HBO, people from MGM, there are always a dozen or so people in the dressing room.

“I’m pleased with the process we have in Nevada,” Kizer said. “Not only does it stop anybody who tries to do something like that, it stops anybody who is thinking about doing it.”
        Did you know that for the Mosley fight the one of his wraps was signed already when Nazim ask them to re-wrap the hands and that's when the pad fell to the ground.

Last edited by Puya; 11-12-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
            Did you know that for the Mosley fight the one of his wraps was signed already when Nazim ask them to re-wrap the hands and that's when the pad fell to the ground.

No. And quite honestly, I don’t give a **** about Mosley-Margarito because I'm not talking about that particular fight. I am talking about Cotto-Margarito 1.

What I do know is that Margarito overwhelmed Cotto and beat him at his undefeated best. No amount of speculation on your part is going to change that. Get over it.

One more thing. Get off Nazim's nuts already.

Comment

LOL damn bro. I was unaware of this. These dudes are in denial when its right in front of their faces. So unless the NSAC conspired against Cotto and loaded Margarito's gloves for him, then obviously his gloves weren't loaded in the Cotto fight. The "plaster" wraps wouldn't even have been possible in the state of Nevada.
              bigjavi973 What do you say now bruh?
              Last edited by Bardock; 11-21-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                LOL damn bro. I was unaware of this. These dudes are in denial when its right in front of their faces. So unless the NSAC conspired against Cotto and loaded Margarito's gloves for him, then obviously his gloves weren't loaded in the Cotto fight. The "plaster" wraps wouldn't even have been possible in the state of Nevada.
                Margarito's volume punching was on point that night.

Comment

Margarito's volume punching was on point that night.
                  Margarito was a freaking beast before he got knocked out by steroid abuser Mosley

Comment

• Cotto has failed to prove that Margarito didn't not cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973
                      inserts are not gauze... they are two completely different things.
                      Inserts are made of gauze you big dummy.

Comment

Working...
                      X