No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali vs. Prime Bowe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    I have no idea whom your snide remarks are supposed to be skewering. Could the fighter referred to be Ross Purrity? Well, I wasnt watching Klitschko at the time, but the statistics and contemporary accounts say that this was a very young Klitschko age 21, it was his 25th fight in 24 months, and he bounced Purrity all over the ring for 10 rounds winning every one, until he ran out of steam in the 11th. That it was his corner who retired him. That he weighed only 225.

I see this as NO disgrace, and your malice glances off harmlessly since where is Purrity today and where is Klitschko?? YOU tell us Ball Head.

Bowe inside 6 rounds comfortably. Bowe had a great inside game and would be too much for Klit. Easy victory.

Comment

I'll choose a fighter that has proven he can win against a HOF over someone who's best win is a loss against an old unmotivated great every time.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        I have no idea whom your snide remarks are supposed to be skewering. Could the fighter referred to be Ross Purrity? Well, I wasnt watching Klitschko at the time, but the statistics and contemporary accounts say that this was a very young Klitschko age 21, it was his 25th fight in 24 months, and he bounced Purrity all over the ring for 10 rounds winning every one, until he ran out of steam in the 11th. That it was his corner who retired him. That he weighed only 225.

I see this as NO disgrace, and your malice glances off harmlessly since where is Purrity today and where is Klitschko?? YOU tell us Ball Head.
        How dominating would Wlad be if he was prevented from cheating as a defence?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          How dominating would Wlad be if he was prevented from cheating as a defence?
          It's getting old, all that "he cheats" crap...

Show me one respectable boxing name that thinks he cheated in that or any of his fights...

Haye "he won fair and square!"
          Booth "better man won the fight!"

I understand people could be carried away to troll when they defend and glorify their fighters but when people troll to hate the fighter - something is seriously wrong.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
              And this shows me what?!

When the fighter 7" shorter comes with his guard up, bending and crushing into your chest - what you suppose to do?

Emanuel Steward said many time in his interviews how he learned both Lennox and Wlad to use their size advantage when they fight small fighters. In clinches to put their weights on them. That's the way you are defending from the fighters that just want to come inside and stay there.

And I haven't seen Wlad did that in fights with Thomson or Wach. They didn't bend and crush into him.

But don't take my words. Take the words from the much more knowledgeable man - Haye's own trainer!

Last edited by Simurgh; 12-31-2012, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Happy New Year Madballster! lihasdfia ADfugdxs gfSJ AWEasomd sf

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  And this shows me what?!

When the fighter 7" shorter comes with his guard up, bending and crushing into your chest - what you suppose to do?
                  You are supposed do this!

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                    You are supposed do this!

Simurgh brutally owned

It's your quest to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                      Vitali backs up all of the time while throwing. It's a strength of his.
                      Sorry, but I disagree Buck. He was lost when Byrd and Lewis were backing him up. I think Bowe would do the same and when he didn't he would counter Vittles mid range and on the inside where Vits wouldn't be able to hug as much.

Comment

Working...
                      X