No announcement yet.

GMA - The Best of Philippine Boxing Awards 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMA - The Best of Philippine Boxing Awards 2012

Hey guys, I just wanted to pass on my latest story, it's awarding the best of Philippine boxing, including Fighter of the Year, Fight of the Year, Prospect of the Year, Round of the Year, Trainer of the Year and more.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...ne-boxing-2012

Solid stuff, also surprised by the non-headbut Mayol fight.
    I'm in Cebu right now, kind of sad that there's no fights at the waterfront, but I'll still get to visit the ALA gym later....

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I'm in Cebu right now, kind of sad that there's no fights at the waterfront, but I'll still get to visit the ALA gym later....
      Thank you, yeah visit the ALA Gym, it's a great facility. I miss it in Cebu.

Comment

I used to visit Cebu. I have a lot of friends and relatives there. I wish I were in Cebu right now so that I can pay you a visit. Nothing personal but I just want to know how a flo-mo looks like in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
          Thank you, yeah visit the ALA Gym, it's a great facility. I miss it in Cebu.
          Also, a made up category you need to make..... pinoy vs pinoy fight that needs to happen.
          Melindo vs Viloria.... I don't know if Viloria still has the "I don't want to fight a countryman" mentality.
          Also liked the end about Marquez in the Fight of the Year paragraph
          Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          I used to visit Cebu. I have a lot of friends and relatives there. I wish I were in Cebu right now so that I can pay you a visit. Nothing personal but I just want to know how a flo-mo looks like in person.

what makes me a flo-mo?
          Is Fire's influence that strong on here?

Comment

i hope your dominican ass gets beat the **** out of by some pinoys ..if i was in cebu , id make sure of that..
            Last edited by danceswithfire; 12-27-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              i hope your dominican ass gets beat the **** out of by some pinoys ..if i was in cebu , id make sure of that..
              akala ko pinoy si hougigo.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
                akala ko pinoy si hougigo.
                parang si gino ros yan tol..hindi lang mga pinoy fighters tinitira , pati pinoys in general..halos laging may pasagi yan sa mga pinoy..parang si gino ros at si deadlikeme yang ulol na yan..

Comment

what makes me a flo-mo?
                  Is Fire's influence that strong on here?
                  You ignorant fool.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    parang si gino ros yan tol..hindi lang mga pinoy fighters tinitira , pati pinoys in general..halos laging may pasagi yan sa mga pinoy..parang si gino ros at si deadlikeme yang ulol na yan..
                    Tigilan ninyo na ang "Kabaklaan" kung ayaw ninyo masaktan ang damdamin, tanggapin na lang ninyo na Pinoy ako...sana nga nandito ka sa Cebu para ikaw ang masaktan sa balak mong manakit..."Kain ka ng supot ng Titi"

Also sorry Mr. Ryan that this is going down in your thread.
                    A great read and always looking forward to your work.

Comment

Working...
                    X