Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mares vs. Moreno - Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with my guy Mares. I like them both, but I believe Mares is more durable & I think he'll impose his size on Moreno as the fight wears on & work himself into a mack truck & take over in the 2nd half of the fight.

Comment

I like Mares(I also believe this will be a good fight)but I have to take Moreno in this fight..I think Moreno's ring generalship is going to be the difference in this fight...But I expect Mares to have his moments..

Comment

I love this fight. Props to Golden Boy for making this, I didn't think they would.

Two of the best fighters around that weight class fighting each other.

Comment

MorenoW12 easier then ppl think.....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Moreno is going to look great and win 9 clear rounds. I like to watch Mares, but I don't think he's any better than good, maybe pretty good.

And I disagree that Moreno is boring.
            .............cosigned

Comment

Mares will be throwing punches in bunches for all 12 rounds. Moreno will be going to the body all night to slow him down. I see Mares winning more rounds if they fight. What I like about this is that they both want to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Mares will be throwing punches in bunches for all 12 rounds. Moreno will be going to the body all night to slow him down. I see Mares winning more rounds if they fight. What I like about this is that they both want to fight each other.
                I know Moreno wants it. He's probably doing backflips and fist pumps.

Comment

While Mares is the more fan friendly fighter, Moreno is vastly more skilled. Moreno by UD. Kind of like Whitaker/Chavez Sr without the screwjob

Comment

Moreno wins via UD by outboxing Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I'm going with my guy Mares. I like them both, but I believe Mares is more durable & I think he'll impose his size on Moreno as the fight wears on & work himself into a mack truck & take over in the 2nd half of the fight.
                      Size? Mares looked small at 120 IMO.

Moreno has 2 inches of height and 3 inches of reach on Abner.

Really don't see much of a size advantage for Mares.

Comment

Working...
                      X