No announcement yet.

So GGG gets a pass? Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So GGG gets a pass? Lol

I was upset about the Canelo Khan fight...this fight is the same thing. Some of you fans can try and explain as much as you want. This fight is bull****. If Canelo had an advantage then GGG has a monstrous advantage.
    Canelo 5'8" 155 (his own weight class haha)
    Khan 5'8" 147
    GGG 5'11" 160
    Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?
    Props to Brook for having balls. But I hate Some fans that talk about Canelo coming up, etc. so why doesn't GGG go up to find better fights? It's the same **** and if you choose to not see it that's very much your choice. At this point they're both protecting that 0. Also, I respect Canelo's upcoming fight a lot more than GGG. Brook is gonna get smashed violently.

Feel free to talk ****. Not worries about that. I'm a GGG fan. Dude to me is P4P #1. But this fight is a sham. Discuss.

Except it's not the same thing....

Golovkin wasn't targeting Brook. He settled for Brook when the Eubank Jr. fight broke down. Eddie Hearn even said that they offered Brook the same deal that Eubank got and Brook accepted it. So if you're GGG and now you get the news that Brook is willing to step up and fight you, on a big stage you're going to turn that down? Of course not lol. They both signed off and now you can enjoy the fight.

Canelo's situation is much different when you bring it into context. Yes Canelo also chose a fight from a smaller weight to move up, but he targeted Khan from the get go. It's not like he was negotiating with another fighter and then the fight broke down and he ended up with Khan. No, he went after Khan from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
      I was upset about the Canelo Khan fight...this fight is the same thing. Some of you fans can try and explain as much as you want. This fight is bull****. If Canelo had an advantage then GGG has a monstrous advantage.
      Khan 5'8" 147
      GGG 5'11" 160
      Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?
      Props to Brook for having balls. But I hate Some fans that talk about Canelo coming up, etc. so why doesn't GGG go up to find better fights? It's the same **** and if you choose to not see it that's very much your choice. At this point they're both protecting that 0. Also, I respect Canelo's upcoming fight a lot more than GGG. Brook is gonna get smashed violently.

Feel free to talk ****. Not worries about that. I'm a GGG fan. Dude to me is P4P #1. But this fight is a sham. Discuss.
      How many people do you see defending it? I haven't seen many, I'm a big Golovkin fan but this fight is bull**** and nobody that **** on Canelo/Khan (which was also ****) can legitimately defend this garbage. I won't even be watching it and I lost respect for Golovkin for making the fight, its a shame really. Canelo's next fight is trash too, he's going for the easy belt but its sad to say its better than Golovkin's choice.

Comment

Khan 5'8" 147
        GGG 5'11" 160
        Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?

3 people with long track records of defending GGG on anything and everything does'nt equate to him getting a pass. 95% of what I've seen has not been giving GGG a pass.

Comment

Sorry if I didn't make my self clear. What I'm trying to say is GGG should not get a pass. Also, I find it hypocritical that GGG calls Canelo out for not coming up...and he doesn't go up for competition. In fact he asked for someone even lighter than Canelo to come up lmao!

Also, who he was targeting doesn't mean ****. Canelo could say he was targeting Tyson and it wouldn't matter because targeting and fighting are completely different.

I expect more from Canelo and GGG.

Comment

Lil' G fans: "Eubank pulled out! He had to face Brook! He had no other choice!"

Comment

Khan 5'8" 147
              GGG 5'11" 160
              Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?

Doesn't Jacobs want 1+ year before he fights GGG?

The Eubanks, father and son, ****ed up their own negotiations.

Canelo wants no part of GGG and is back at 154lb.

The Charlos now want to remain at 154, as does Andrade.

BJS doesn't want any.

Lara likes to ***** on Twitter but has never looked serious about entering negotiations. Also, there's not much to indicate Lara is all that much better than Brook.

The situation with Canelo was he could have faced any legitimate middleweight he wanted...but he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                Lil' G fans: "Eubank pulled out! He had to face Brook! He had no other choice!"

they could have also pulled the trigger on tim bradley , lol...

Comment

The Canelo-Khan situation was worse, but GGG still doesn't get a pass.

This fight is bs.

Comment

I have no idea why he always looks down but never up

Comment

Working...
                    X