Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penny From Big Bang Theory got fat and ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course you wouldn't bang her, its obvious your love is reserved for British male boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      erm, she's still hot.

Most people chop their own dick off on the premise that they could jab their decapitated penis almost apologetically in the general direction of her flange.

Blimey.
      nice!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        nice!!!!!!!!!
        Whilst both counter-productive and futile, cutting off the old chap to bang a woman is probably the most ringing endorsement a good-looking woman can get.

It's a sentiment that should be appear on Valentine's day cards I think.

Comment

Thats what happens when they get married.

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
            so did alison brie from community
            Seriously? One of the only Hollywood chicks I find really attractive

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              sorry boss, i meant good ones that are being filmed now. great list, by the way!
              o i don't watch a lot of TV anymore to be honest. 30 rock and community are good. i go back and forth between always sunny, louie, and curb mostly.

Comment

Illl still hit it and I never seen that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  o i don't watch a lot of TV anymore to be honest. 30 rock and community are good. i go back and forth between always sunny, louie, and curb mostly.
                  i hear that, tv is ****. i wait all week to watch law and order svu, criminal minds, and survivor. otherwise my tv is on playing the treehouse channel for my daughter (who to be frank isn't even interested) or disney music/movies.

but once i get my smoke on at night i am looking for something funny and mind-numbing. that's why I asked.

Comment

don't have netflix hooked up? binge on all the shows you like, what i do these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      don't have netflix hooked up? binge on all the shows you like, what i do these days.
                      netflix canada is absolute crap!!! the proxies that i have been using to access american versions of netflix, hulu, are slow as hell.

i stream from other sites but there's always that buffering period. annoying as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X