No announcement yet.

Hookers & Blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    The day after partying on is followed by a mild depression like feeling. You “ reevaluate your life” yada yada go to sleep wake up ready to do it again. No sweat. If your Bills paid so what you want....never been a fan of hookers though, id definitely reevaluate that, although seems like a great idea when you’re blowed. Enjoy life man. Everything is temporary enjoy it while it lasts
    never been a fan of hookers either. but with what i go thru is that it comes together. i get into that world and it's just like that scene in eyes wide shut where the coke is ready and the naked females are there to serve and attend to your pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      pics or GTFO

im going home in January and want to 'investigate' these places
      it's a private thing brah!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          it's a private thing brah!

give me a reason to go to Manila...i'll be in Cebu...cge na

Comment

give me a reason to go to Manila...i'll be in Cebu...cge na
            if i'm going to be a good person i'll tell you to stay in Cebu. go have an adventure. plenty of places there to go on an adventure to enjoy the nature such as water falls and virgin islands. flirt with local girls at the bars.

if you wanna wild out and have the dough then go to manila. but money talks here and how much you willing to spend depends on how far you can live the fantasy.

Comment

never been a fan of hookers either. but with what i go thru is that it comes together. i get into that world and it's just like that scene in eyes wide shut where the coke is ready and the naked females are there to serve and attend to your pleasure.
              Bro I already know Especially once you’re on that high. It seems like the best idea in the world. Then once I bust, I’m like “what the **** was I thinking!”

Comment

if i'm going to be a good person i'll tell you to stay in Cebu. go have an adventure. plenty of places there to go on an adventure to enjoy the nature such as water falls and virgin islands. flirt with local girls at the bars.

if you wanna wild out and have the dough then go to manila. but money talks here and how much you willing to spend depends on how far you can live the fantasy.

last time i decided to live out a fantasy in Manila i ended up in a 4yr relationship

wag nlang

Comment

last time i decided to live out a fantasy in Manila i ended up in a 4yr relationship

wag nlang
                  ha? bakit ka nagka relasyon? sa pokpok? weh?

Comment

ha? bakit ka nagka relasyon? sa pokpok? weh?

no...but it would have been better if it was just it was just a pok pok...might have been cheaper...what a waste of money flying home 3 times a year and going to bull**** ass places like Boracay and Palawan

pero alam q na sa Manila...mas mahal talaga good times jan...dollar na ang negosyo

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Bro I already know Especially once you’re on that high. It seems like the best idea in the world. Then once I bust, I’m like “what the **** was I thinking!”
                      the fact is that i had a combination of whisky & coke dick that it would be a miracle to get it up. i was just there watching the two females go at it. then i was just too tired and wanted them to leave me alone. told them to go home afterwards.

it's tuesday now and i still get the jitters from the weekend. i look at the people here at work like what in the fuq am i doing here? and it's only 10am.

Comment

Working...
                      X