No announcement yet.

I need a side hustle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
    I always question dudes who claim they make bank, good with girls, or know it alls, and they have a high ass post count and are always on here.
    he also said this chick was ugly

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      he makes 30k a month, im guessing gross, but wont tell us what he does
      I progressed a bit.

I always question dudes who claim they make bank, good with girls, or know it alls, and they have a high ass post count and are always on here.
      People who make bank are the ones who can afford time to be always on here not saying that fools with high ass post count are making bank cause I doubt it cause most are freaking nerds but as for me im not always on here, I leave the tab open to boxingscene all day even when im not here so it looks like im on all day but I dont care if I did i would turn off my online indicator shit. and im good with the chicks, my looks pull them in, my personality seduces em and the dick rocks their world but im a one man chick now playa and I have never claimed I know it all, I only speak on what i know, my experiences, and what I learned. I have dropped more game on here than a motherfucker for fools to soak up.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      he also said this chick was ugly

ugly ass down syndrome lazy cocked eye having ass bitch.
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-13-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        People who make bank are the ones who can afford time to be always on here not saying that fools with high ass post count are making bank cause I doubt it cause most are freaking nerds but as for me im not always on here, I leave the tab open to boxingscene all day even when im not here so it looks like im on all day but I dont care if I did i would turn off my online indicator shit. and im good with the chicks, my looks pull them in, my personality seduces em and the dick rocks their world but im a one man chick now playa and I have never claimed I know it all, I only speak on what i know, my experiences, and what I learned. I have dropped more game on here than a motherfucker for fools to soak up.
        Hmmmm, right. Okay.

Comment

Hmmmm, right. Okay.
          it is what it is.

Comment

it is what it is.
            So what do you do, bro? You're pretty vague about your hustle.

Comment

Delivery driver for Chinese takeout.

I'm not kidding either.

I got into it for a while cuz I was strapped for cash and one of my friends drove for a restaurant and recommended it.

I did it for 2 separate restaurants. Both times the application process was literally nonexistent. Something about those Chinese, they just run business different. One of them didn't even ask to see my drivers license. He just gave me the food, and showed me on the map where to go. Crazy.

Good side gig. Easy. You keep all tips. They pay straight cash at the end of the night. No checks. No taxes. Just cash under the table. I think one night I did 4 hours and I walked away with something like $70, just from driving food around.

Only downside is the wear and tear on your car. I would put 50 - 70 miles on my car daily just from doing that. If you have a junker car that you don't care about, it's perfect.

If you're in desperate need of cash, there's no easier route. And from my experience, most Chinese places are always looking for drivers.

Comment

Try cumm in a jar

Go to craigslist and sell cumm in a jar
                To fat chicks who love to guzzle cumm.

You can sell a 6oz jar for 15-20$ ...

You can do an online waiver and signature to ensure chicks dont try to trap you or set you up

Go fill some jars

Comment

by never wanting to work for anyone else.

figure out what you good at and turn that into your hustle.

Most motehrfuckers fail cause they try to do something outside the scope of their talents. Find something you know about, or can do, or provide and hustle it. No one gonna believe in your grind and jump on your band wagon till it exist.

most motherfuckers are like "how do I make money online" and not know shit about shit about making money online and wonder why they fail lol.

Look at things that you can do that others are making money in, your not gonna invent something lmfao so become the competition. Youtube is paying motherfuckers to act a fool, grab a camera and act a fool.

Theirs auctions everyday for forclosed homes, seized cars, where you can get houses and car for pennies on the dollar and just re-sell them. I once bought a salvage car that just needed a new hood and fender for 2500 and resold it for 9000, these are nickle and dime hustles but make for great side hustles for those who have a regular day job. Tons of people do it, I know you notice a house that always have cars for sale, they working folks doing it too.

Gotta find your hustle, no one can ever tell you what it is cause only you know what you know, only you know your drive, only you know your ambition etc.
                  @ others, whether or not you know what this guy does/is legit is besides the point.

rather than trying to kill the messenger, why not actually take his insight (even if it is with a grain of salt) and try to apply it to your own mentality/life. what's the worst that can happen, really? make an extra few grand a year? lol.. sounds good to me

Comment

Working...
                  X