Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting shot or stabbed ain't nothing to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      i don't know about that, floyd sr is still in phenominal shape, i seen him working out with his propect mickey bey and lydall rhodes on youtube, the old man still quick as hell

i don't know if the ghost father use to box or anything like that

press conference should be fun i can't wait to see floyd sr. Reaction to this lol
      in a street fight. The ghost father will rush him with punches. The shoulder roll dont work like it would in a boxing fight in the street. Ghost father picks up sr. Then slam his ass on the ground. Thats the end of that fight.

Comment

Comment

LMAO, Ghost's dad is my new hero. Floyd Sr. had better just go to Taco Bell and eat a soft taco or something, he isn't ready for the barrio....holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post

The only one that looks some what classy in those pics is Robert.

Floyd would too, if he didn't have that ******ed ass goatee. That **** don't even look right.

Another thing I noticed. Floyd Sr's knuckles are smooth as hell. You'd think at that age, he'd have some busted ass knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post

Look at the difference in the two guys, Rueben looks like a straight G, Sr. looks like a goofy duck.

Comment

i like that! old man guerrero kicking ugly old floyd's ass...its like kicking a chimpanzee's ass...i like that bro...

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                  in a street fight. The ghost father will rush him with punches. The shoulder roll dont work like it would in a boxing fight in the street. Ghost father picks up sr. Then slam his ass on the ground. Thats the end of that fight.
                  LMFAO...I love how you act like you already seen Robert Guerrero Father fight already and you know what he is capable of...the fight will be between their sons and it should remain that way!

Comment

LOL Ruben is an ese, I like him already! hahaahah, I wanna see The Ghost vs. Danny Garcia in the future, imagine the press con Ruben Guerrero vs. Angel Garcia? My money is on Ruben he might not talk trash well like Angel but the dude is legit from the barrio.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      lmfao...i love how you act like you already seen robert guerrero father fight already and you know what he is capable of...the fight will be between their sons and it should remain that way!
                      i've seen him 30 times!! . 30 have tried and 30 have failed

Comment

Working...
                      X