Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is trash & so is Broner.

Broner hit an Old woman in 2010. These guys are trash as humans.

They should both be in jail right now.

& I will tell you this:

Canelo Will whoop Mayweather's Ass
    Pacquiao Will Whoop Mayweather's ass
    I will whoop Mayweather's Ass

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      nah, I have class. Only delinquents would support a women/old women beater

Exactly! How can anybody support a boxer that does this type of stuff to women/old women?

Floyd and Broner should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
        Rich married men often have sex with women other than their wives.

Very few famous men can say no to a good-looking woman, it's a common male weakness: Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, Evander Holyfield, etc.

Most men don't beat their wives though. I never have.

No one is perfect, but few men are really scumbags. Savvy?
        If you say so. If it makes you feel better to make domestic violence worse than adultery fine with me.

Comment

• Is that guy really trying to say that beating your wife with your bear fists and physically preventing your own kids from calling the police is the same as sleeping with a hooker?

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Is that guy really trying to say that beating your wife with your bear fists and physically preventing your own kids from calling the police is the same as sleeping with a hooker?
            WTF is wrong with that guy? How can sleeping with a woman be worst than Beating a fragile woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Exactly! How can anybody support a boxer that does this type of stuff to women/old women?

Floyd and Broner should be ashamed of themselves.
              Broner really hurt that old lady!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                Rich married men often have sex with women other than their wives.

Very few famous men can say no to a good-looking woman, it's a common male weakness: Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, Evander Holyfield, etc.

Most men don't beat their wives though. I never have.

No one is perfect, but few men are really scumbags. Savvy?
                What's funny to me is you made this thread as a joke but reading the last few posts especially those with the pics, I know you didn't want that kind of stuff in here. Kudos tunney-these are your supporters. All alts. Where's wladimirk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  What kind of man has to have sex with a prostitute? Bring home hiv or aids to his wife. Especially those dirty whores in places like manilla and taiwan. Uggh filthy.
                  This is one of the most disgusting and low comments I seen, What did Pacquiao ever do to you?

This Dunn guy is the same guy who cries racism when he feels someone doesn't like a black boxer. He also said don't judge Floyd on his personal life yet always loves taking digs at Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    This is one of the most disgusting and low comments I seen, What did Pacquiao ever do to you?

This Dunn guy is the same guy who cries racism when he feels someone doesn't like a black boxer. He also said don't judge Floyd on his personal life yet always loves taking digs at Manny.
                    and look what that post got him.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                      Broner really hurt that old lady!
                      Broner and his boy probably did something like this and laughed, its popular in the hood to pick on old people or mentally handicapped and blind side them or hit them while filming it and laughing at it as if it made them real men. smh times have sure changed

Comment

Working...
                      X