Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Adrien Broner being mentioned as a P4P fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    What are you talking about?
    He has proven time after time he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about

Comment

What are you talking about?
      I told you who they beat doesn't matter to me. Repeatedly. You kept going on how important résumé is to you so I gave examples and nothing more. You ran with that and only that. P4P is fictional I said and your own opinion. Nothing more. You think Broner isn't top ten that's cool cause it is OPINION.

Comment

[QUOTE=MJ223;13061490]He has proven time after time he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about[/QUOTE

Comment

I agree with you. He has not earned a top ten pfp. rating yet. Demarco was a great win but Demarco was not anywhere near top 10. More than 10 other fighters in the world have defeated more good fighters than Broner has and therefore deserve to be ranked higher than him pfp. He has tremendous potential and I am sure he will soon earn a top ten pfp, rating. Ring magazine has him #5 pfp. but Oscar owns the Ring and promotes Broner. If he beats the Vazquez-Burns winner then I would rate him #10 pfp. Rees has sparred with Burns. Rees said Broner is a terrific fighter with more hand speed and power than anyone he has ever fought. He said Burns would not have a chance against Broner. I'll take his word for that.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            He has proven time after time he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about
            Probably has Wilder, Russell jr and Benevidez jr as his top 3

Comment

Probably has Wilder, Russell jr and Benevidez jr as his top 3
              On another thread where they are claiming Nonito is number 1 P4P. Why are they doing this? CAUSE ITS OPINION as in not real.

Though i think Russell is the best prospect in boxing.

Comment

Because people believe he is that good, there is no set criteria for P4P just who you think is the best~

Why does it matter what some people even writers think of Broner's place among the best in the sport, it is just opinion like thinking Broner ain't shit because he hasn't done enough to your liking~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Because people believe he is that good, there is no set criteria for P4P just who you think is the best~

Why does it matter what some people even writers think of Broner's place among the best in the sport, it is just opinion like thinking Broner ain't shit because he hasn't done enough to your liking~
                  That says it all. No one ever completely agrees with these lists anyway.
                  I don't agree he should be there either, but so what. You don't get anything special for being on a P4P list other than bragging rights. I could only find him on the Ring Magazines list anyway. Being on one list doesn't say much, IMO.

Comment

out of promotional company favoritism....

anyone that has him in their top 10 P4P's is automatically ******ed in my eyes and shouldn't be taken seriously

Comment

Working...
                    X