Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC: The idea is to have Kirkland VS Martirosyan for a final elimination bout.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Boxing Council ‏ @WBCBoxing
    @TheFightSource Kirkland is fighting Molina soon, if he wins he would have to fight Martirosyan as a final eliminator.

Comment

So let me get this straight.......Kikrland has to fight Angulo, Molina, and Martirosyan just to get his title shot against Alvarez. But, all Mosley had to do was lose to Floyd, fight a draw with Mora, and lose to Pacquiao, and he gets a title shot????? God I love boxing.

Comment

What yall *****ing for?Yall dont wanna see kirkland vs vanes?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Kirkland has to beat Angulo, Molina, and Vanes just to get his title shot. But all Mosley had to do was lose to Floyd, fight a draw with Mora, and lose to Pacquiao. What is your response??? Hopefully Kirkland beats Molina in March, Vanes in June, and Canelo actually fights him in September or something.

Comment

Protecting Canelo some more? I like Canelo but they need to make him fight his mandator. I got Kirkland by Murderous KO.

Comment

canelo is a *****, i like vanes vs kirkland but it pisses me off how he fights complete garbage shot fighters. Although if he fights winner of vanes kirkland id be happy

Comment

Kirkland's string of eliminator bouts will have him in line for a box off for the RING 154 title before ever fighting for the WBC title.

That being said I still think Molina decisions Kirkland

Comment

If Kikrland wins out he'll look like a goddamn modern day Marvin Hagler. Huge IF.

Comment

Ain't no one care about vanes!!!

Comment

yes! I want to see vanes get his face pulverized!

Comment

Working...
                      X