• Who do you want to see Jones fight next

@205 obviously
    Evans
    69.23%
    Hendo
    23.08%
    Other (specify)
    7.69%

not sure,i think hendo has the best chance to beat him but only for a round and half anything after that jones smashes him

dont really like evans so im looking forward to jones knocking him out if they fight

50/50 wouldnt mind either,sorry dude im sitting on the fence here

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      not sure,i think hendo has the best chance to beat him but only for a round and half anything after that jones smashes him

dont really like evans so im looking forward to jones knocking him out if they fight

50/50 wouldnt mind either,sorry dude im sitting on the fence here
      haha, honestly i kinda am too. i'd like to see him beat Rashad just to silence the talk about it because i think he can and will maybe not easily but without too much trouble.

but i think the hendo fight will be more exciting... and since rashad didnt look as compelling last night theres maybe a little more interest in this one

but is there anyone else you'd rather see him fight? obviously i'd love jones v silva but that wont happen

Comment

Looking forward to Rashad the most, I guess he has the best chance as he's only had one loss in his career, his style is tough to deal with. After watching Hendo get taxed by Jake Shields I kind of lost faith.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          haha, honestly i kinda am too. i'd like to see him beat Rashad just to silence the talk about it because i think he can and will maybe not easily but without too much trouble.

but i think the hendo fight will be more exciting... and since rashad didnt look as compelling last night theres maybe a little more interest in this one

but is there anyone else you'd rather see him fight? obviously i'd love jones v silva but that wont happen
          honestly if i could get jones to fight someone right now for a exciting fight it would be fedor

he's not the same fighter anymore but still has explosive power to do damage,id like to see how jones would handle him,fedor has fought fighters with advantages over him most of his career so he's used to it

apart from the two you mentioned no one in ufc at 205 even comes close to jones right now

maybe the heavyweights but i dont see jones moving up,there's no need for it,plus they are too big,i said fedor because he could make 205 easy

Comment

Rashad will get raped by jones I wanna see hendo he atleast has a chance because he comes to fight.

Comment

rashad. get it over with.

Comment

I truly believe Rashad knows something about Jones we don't know.

When Rashad fights Jones he won't be as bloated as he was last night, but much more explosive.

I just see Rashad controlling Jones in spurts and stealing rounds for the victory.

Comment

Rashad obviously.

People don't understand how easily Jones would destroy Henderson. Not only would he be beat in the stand-up, but he'd be murdered in the wrestling and grappling department. Henderson has horrible defensive wrestling.

Rashad knows Jones better and is a more complete fighter at this point, plus he's been ducking Rashad for a while now.

Comment

This beef between Rashad and Bones has been going on for over a year. The buildup will be epic, the fight.........not so much. Jon Jones has something to prove in this one, he will be putting a beating on Rashad.

Comment

Working...
                    X