Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McCloskey said after the fight Khan was struggling to make the weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCloskey said after the fight Khan was struggling to make the weight?

In a radio interview he said khan struggled to make the weight and was tiring frokm round 2 and he planned to take the fight too him after the 6th. Anyone know if this weight thing is true?

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
    In a radio interview he said khan struggled to make the weight and was tiring frokm round 2 and he planned to take the fight too him after the 6th. Anyone know if this weight thing is true?
    Amir is pretty big for the 140 division and it wouldn't suprise me too much if he was, but a friend of mine has seen Amir in person and says Amir Khan isn't a big guy really, doesn't seem as though he is 5"10/11. He wants to move up imo because he doesn't like the weight challenge would be PART of why he moved, another reason would be obviously the bigger fights vs bigger names.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Amir is pretty big for the 140 division and it wouldn't suprise me too much if he was, but a friend of mine has seen Amir in person and says Amir Khan isn't a big guy really, doesn't seem as though he is 5"10/11. He wants to move up imo because he doesn't like the weight challenge would be PART of why he moved, another reason would be obviously the bigger fights vs bigger names.
      Yeah he is prety big for the weight but if he is having weight issues that's a big deal for the bradley fight. I don't think he could hang at 147

Comment

Working...
      X