No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Expected To Bring on Eddy Reynoso as Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Expected To Bring on Eddy Reynoso as Trainer

One of the most respected trainers in the sport, Eddy Reynoso, is about to land another client. The man who is best known as being the head trainer of Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, is now slated to become the coach of undefeated former world champion Luis 'Pantera' Nery, according to ESPN Deportes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

oh ****, nery has upgraded to canelo ped's....the best in the market

Comment

Nery will undoubtedly absorb Canelo’s work ethic, he just needs to be disciplined and to stay clean!

Reynoso’s will be winning trainer of the year many times to come!

Although I disagree with his
      Sentiments on Ryan not being ready to fight Linares yet, I think he would knock him out within 5!

Comment

Phuck it, add Juan Estrada to the reynoso stable and he would definitely have the best gym

Comment

I don't see the attraction. His record is padded. He missed weight a couple of times, that we know of. The Clen bust and Japan ban are a disgrace. Just go to 122 and take that Navarette whoopin.

Comment

Reynoso's Roids boxing gym

Comment

Eddy Reynoso is becoming the best trainer in the game! with one of the strongest stable too.

Comment

Move up to 122 and see if he can make the weight without PED. Nery should follow the Canelo clean up!

Comment

All the Canelo haters can't take his *** out of their mouths. Learn to live with it suckers is the best thing going around. Is kind of odd that all of the Roach fighters are missing weight? Those who doubt Nery better watch out that guy is a beast and can take Inou out.

Comment

If Nery can't discipline himself nobody else is going to for him. As for improving upon skill well, I don't think Reynose can offer anything valuable. The only thing for sure is Nery, Valdez and others I'm sure are going to recieve is a smaller paycheck and a loss on their undefeated records. Next to Spence as the most overrated fighter out there you have Reynose as the most overrated trainer. Hey he's getting some big paydays so good for him and his family. Too bad for the likes of Nery and Valdez. It was their wrong decision and they made it so now they can deal with it. Sucks for us fans of those two (once warriors) as well. Good luck your going to need now more than ever!

Comment

Working...
                    X